MIKA in local paper (forest of dean review newspaper)

fernii

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what to say... Will see the web site when I will be calm down... is there is a way for people to just don't take avantage of thing, why do they feel the need to say that he bought this, and that and where he was the 7 september... They just want to make an advertissement of their shop... sorry I am tired :teehee:

It probably was. :teehee:

You're probably right. :lmfao:

Aw!!!!!!:wub2:

Don't know what to say... Will see the web site when I will be calm down... is there is a way for people to just don't take avantage of thing, why do they feel the need to say that he bought this, and that and where he was the 7 september... They just want to make an advertissement of their shop... sorry I am tired :teehee:

On no please don't get upset, there is no idea to take it seriously at all. :huglove: I even think Mika himself is rather pleased with the situation to get recognised.

He is a pop star in the rising and it would be rather sad if no one recognised him when he is out and about, don't you think?:wink2:

These kind of things are what makes the world, well the fan, club go around!:teehee:

I think Mika is pleased when he can help to advertise someone whom he thinks is a talented artist. If he was really concerned about his name being linked to someone's work he'd have asked if he could go to the company's headquarters to place his order, not a market stall. I think Mika actually likes being in a position to promote art of all kinds. It's part of what makes him wonderful imo. I've learned more about art since I've known about Mika, than in all of my life before.

Of course they do. And for the most part, we are all more than happy to read it.....

Yes I know he is promoting art, and love to share what he likes and I love that also ;) but that is not him who talk about it ;) maybe if he will talk about it in some of his futurs interviews and talk about the design of his new house and where he found things and promote name of designers it will sound different to me ;) But what I see it is just some people who takes advantage to make their business when someone famous buy their stuff... It does not matter anyway... I did not check...

I'm just happy to know he's alive, that's all:roftl:

Yes I know he is promoting art, and love to share what he likes and I love that also ;) but that is not him who talk about it ;) maybe if he will talk about it in some of his futurs interviews and talk about the design of his new house and where he found things and promote name of designers it will sound different to me ;) But what I see it is just some people who takes advantage to make their business when someone famous buy their stuff... It does not matter anyway... I did not check...

I would love if he gives us a tour of his house when he finish decorating it :biggrin2:

but I don´t think they are taking advantage to promote the shop, they're famous already .. I mean a lot of celebs already shop there

Archived