Mika ~ The Boy Who Knew Too Much. One year on.

eloise.shaw

ONE YEAR ON

It has been a year since Mika's second album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much has been out! I cant believe it!

091020-mika-art.jpg

Mika has done sooo much in just a year! He's been around the world, in soo many different places and venues, I just cant believe it! He's won awards, been nominated, done a whole UK tour, a european tour, asian tour, and done many many festivals!

As well as mika, us lot have achieved soooo many things too! New member on the club, including me, and all the amazing things we've made for him. It has been truly amazing! I am sure you can alllll agree.

It brings a tear to my eye to say that it has been a year, A WHOLE YEAR! And that seemed to go sooo well, but now Mika will be soo quiet again. Lets hope he contacts us from time to time too. I hope some of you will still come on, because even though mika isn't around, I hope that we are the reason you come on. To say 'hi' once in a while, and to keep up with everyone is great too.

I just want to say:

thanks.jpg

XD

Thanks.

Thanks to everyone, all mates, all helpers, EVERYONE. And I'm sure you think the same.

I LOVE YOU DUDES! Thanks for an amazing year, and I hope the next few years will be even better.:thumb_yello:

Best Wishes,

X

P.S. I-love-you.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...i'm sad that he did all that touring and i still didnt get to see him! :(

but i cant wait for his next album!

with his next tour i dont care if my parents dont let me go :sneaky2: ... i going to run away! :mf_rosetinted:

but hopefuly by then i would have persueded my dad to let me go... (not likely! :/)

maybe if i get a-a* in m GCSE's ..... *-* :aah:

...i'm sad that he did all that touring and i still didnt get to see him! :(

but i cant wait for his next album!

with his next tour i dont care if my parents dont let me go :sneaky2: ... i going to run away! :mf_rosetinted:

but hopefuly by then i would have persueded my dad to let me go... (not likely! :/)

maybe if i get a-a* in m GCSE's ..... *-* :aah:

I hope you get to see him too!!! Where do you live? I am sure you can see him one day!

haha my lil bro saw your sig and said 'that looks like david tennant' (hes obsessed with dr who!)

i: it is david tennant

he: :shocked: is davis tennant real?

me: yes he is real :aah:

he: no... for real??

me: :aah: he isnt really doctor who. hes a real person!

he: a real person in this world?! =O

me: yes a real person in this world

(convo continues)............

:aah:

haha my lil bro saw your sig and said 'that looks like david tennant' (hes obsessed with dr who!)

i: it is david tennant

he: :shocked: is davis tennant real?

me: yes he is real :aah:

he: no... for real??

me: :aah: he isnt really doctor who. hes a real person!

he: a real person in this world?! =O

me: yes a real person in this world

(convo continues)............

:aah:

:aah: Your brother sounds awesome.

i live in london! its riduculous! :sneaky2:

...his flat is like half an hour away from me.. :aah:

Seriously!!!!:shocked: But he's moved house now, I think, well, you know how he lies.

it's today!!!

happy birthday

THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH!! :wub2:

birthdaycrown.gif

Happy Birthday from me as well, to the brill 2nd album! It really is a work of art and I was so disappointed that it didn't take off in Britain like LICM did. But I think maybe it's an album that will sell consistantly, rather than all at once.

We may be in a Mika wilderness for a while now, but at least we know he's working on his new 'baby', and that he's so enthusiastic about it. I don't think we'll be waiting around as long for the next album, as we did with 'The Boy'. It may be another year we'll have to wait, but that's okay. It's best he takes his time and produces a new number one album which will have some hit singles.

In the meantime (maybe) there could be a new DVD, and even *crosses fingers, toes, and eyes* a new EP before the album *prays*

Happy Birthday from me as well, to the brill 2nd album! It really is a work of art and I was so disappointed that it didn't take off in Britain like LICM did. But I think maybe it's an album that will sell consistantly, rather than all at once.

We may be in a Mika wilderness for a while now, but at least we know he's working on his new 'baby', and that he's so enthusiastic about it. I don't think we'll be waiting around as long for the next album, as we did with 'The Boy'. It may be another year we'll have to wait, but that's okay. It's best he takes his time and produces a new number one album which will have some hit singles.

In the meantime (maybe) there could be a new DVD, and even *crosses fingers, toes, and eyes* a new EP before the album *prays*

God I am praying.

it's today!!!

happy birthday

THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH!! :wub2:

birthdaycrown.gif

After this morning's mfc tweet (which woke me up :lmfao: ) I thought there'd be a thousand-page thread bout TBWNTM BDay...:blink:

*crossing my fingers too, the 20 of them :lmfao: )

HAPPY "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" BDay!!!!! :yay:

Archived