Article on Mika in Argentina in Rolling Stone (Argentinean) mag - October 2010

sweet.pixie

Just a short article about Mika in Argentina, I must tell you this article isn't in the "principal" mag, but in the little mag that comes with it.

Mag.jpg

Translation:

In the pic: cheerfull and childish Mika proposes an harangued show.

Mika and scissors sisters: kings of falsetto

Two huge shows of the international pop shine on the fisrt day of Hot Festival: Mika and Scissors Sisters, even when both will come from having edited not such successful albums as expected. The colorful libanese has began with his Imaginarium Tour on February and arrives to Buenos Aires in the end of it (over 90 shows around the world). It's the presentation of TBWKTM (2009), which recreated the formula of the orchestral , childish, sexually confuse, nerd, but also cool, that exploded on 2006 with the multiplatinium debut LICM.

Mika comes joined by a band that holds his vocal virtuosity (sometimes also he relegates playing the piano) and allows him to jump all over the stage. It's an harangued and energetic show, wich, besides his hits, can take the sound direction of the single for the movie Kick-ass, produced by Red One. Except for the little girl of "Grace Kelly", you can expect the all the multicolored paraphernalia that is a characteristic of his videos, presented as a costums carnival. Atention: there would be cotillón (don't know how to translate this word sorry, those little plastic colorful things :aah:)for the first rows. Who doesn't want a souvenir?

And then it talks about Scissor Sisters (it says his last album it gay, perfect to party, not allowed for childen <-- I say that cause I think this festival will be "listed" and a "gay" festival)

Hope this hasn't been posted before, looked for it and didn't find. And hope you've enjoyed it :wink2:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a nice article...

Are they referring to glitter or confetti when they say cotillón? The only thing I can think when you say little plastic colourful things is confetti or glitter... :dunno:

When is Translate it to german it is a specific dance.

That was a nice article...

Are they referring to glitter or confetti when they say cotillón? The only thing I can think when you say little plastic colourful things is confetti or glitter... :dunno:

Yes, that's cotillón, LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived