Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

Just found a vid of the groupschoreo ..

(he's on the right-front side of the stage)

And the announcement of who can go trough (he wasn't nervous at all, poor boy :aah::teehee:)

Too bad they don't have anything of the first little piece, when they are introduced .. loved the moves he did there :teehee: Ilse .. maybe you can put it on your new notebook? :naughty::bleh:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just found a vid of the groupschoreo ..

(he's on the right-front side of the stage)

And the announcement of who can go trough (he wasn't nervous at all, poor boy :aah::teehee:)

Too bad they don't have anything of the first little piece, when they are introduced .. loved the moves he did there :teehee: Ilse .. maybe you can put it on your new notebook? :naughty::bleh:

wouldn't know how to do that :aah:

i was just going to try to put my name on edinburgh vid and try to 'knip' it into smaller pieces for youtube hope it'll work out with new notebook :aah:

Ilse ... It's easy :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.digitalcafe.be/showthread.php?t=3631

:lmfao:

I think I get what they mean, I'll give it a try tomorrow (with something else, I don't have SYTYCD recorded :aah:) .

i'll check it out :teehee:

does it matter how it's recorded? i recorded it with digibox

edit: stupid me :doh: should've checked link first :aah::roftl:

edit 2: btw thanks a lot for link ive been hoping it could be done, still have a Mika gig on digibox hoping to be able to record it to dvd player one day, just hope my dvd player isn't too old :aah:

Ok, when you guys are going in January:

Droopsy, Ilse: tell me everything about Bienie's fangurling :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

and Bienie: can you take a nice pic for me :tears:

btw, does he have a facebook?

*searches facebook*

:teehee: will do :roftl:

Droopsy, Ilse: tell me everything about Bienie's fangurling :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

*searches facebook*

he has!

http://www.facebook.com/extremotion

I'm going to be friends with him :naughty:

You're a number 3!!! *hi5*

I reaaally hope we're allowed to take pics! :sneaky2: I'm gonna bring my camera anyways, but last time I went to the schouwburg you weren't allowed and when they saw someone they immediately went for it :sneaky2:

lorenzo is about to dance,... curious :)

edit: man he was soo good again :biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

*searches facebook*

he has!

http://www.facebook.com/extremotion

I'm going to be friends with him :naughty:

Are you two close friends already? :naughty::aah:

I can't take pics btw .. but if they're a bit nice (wich I doubt :aah:) I'll film some things :mf_rosetinted:

61168_161901013826383_100000194572956_555528_7022098_n.jpg

34472_136612089688609_100000194572956_383919_8246152_n.jpg

Love those 2! :wub2:

Good thing we ordered :wink2: The golden seats are pretty much sold out. I just went to look and you could only pick one ticket.

And we're on the first row! :boing::aah:

I have the full episodes and can upload them, but where do you send the link to? Twitter is so public :naughty:

oh, bienie i saw your message, but I think he means the actual tv liveshows :boing: that would be so cool but it's so far!

I have the full episodes and can upload them, but where do you send the link to? Twitter is so public :naughty:

oh, bienie i saw your message, but I think he means the actual tv liveshows :boing: that would be so cool but it's so far!

You should ask him, he'll answer .. I guess trough Sendspace (or similar) and then via a direct message or e-mail or something like that :wink2:

You should ask him, he'll answer .. I guess trough Sendspace (or similar) and then via a direct message or e-mail or something like that :wink2:

I did ask, but euhm, you can only dm if they follow you so :teehee: + after I tweeted all of a sudden someone started spamming download links I think:naughty:

Yes, but then he can follow you for the link, that's what I meant :wink2:

And that's not good :aah: Too bad :sad:

(Maar ik heb mijn foutje wel mooi opgelost, toch? :bleh::roftl:)

I sent the first download link to the extremotion email anyways :bleh: You see, the other people's links are from torrent or something websites and in 80 rar files or something, and mine is one perfect avi file, immediately ready to watch :pinkbow:

I sent the first download link to the extremotion email anyways :bleh: You see, the other people's links are from torrent or something websites and in 80 rar files or something, and mine is one perfect avi file, immediately ready to watch :pinkbow:

:thumb_yello::naughty:

Just let him know one way or the other that he has to check his e-mail .. because I'm not sure if he's doing that .. :bleh:

And of course I would take you with me if we would have liveshow tickets, what did you think:roftl:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I don't know .. there are enough choices I guess :wink2:

Btw, since you seem to have everything .. can you provide me the little intro-thingie from last show? I loved it :teehee:

Archived