Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

Mwahahaha! No matter how interesting that would be for us :lmfao:, I don't see him dancing to a Mika song but you never know right :naughty:

he'd be cute dancing to Lollipop!!!!:roftl::roftl:

*dreams*

:roftl:

ok, im off now, goodnight to you ;):huglove:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are insane ... :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::aah:

Love your sig Droopsy :wub2:

Last tweets:

Ahhwwmyy! Wat n ontlading! Was all stressed out:S but we pulled it off & you pulled us through! ThnX! Ontothenextone^

scaled.php?tn=0&server=411&filename=qx8.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Xhaustd nd a face white like twilight. Thnx to my dear friends some luxury relaxation night. Buona Notte tutti. One

scaled.php?tn=0&server=684&filename=c3il.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Well, I was thinking that I wanted to see him doing ballroom :teehee: But you know, only in the next show, so when he f*cks up he still has a chance :aah: Can't see him doing ballroom .. but maybe he can surprise us :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I was thinking that I wanted to see him doing ballroom :teehee: But you know, only in the next show, so when he f*ck up he still has a chance :aah: Can't see him doing ballroom .. but maybe he can surprise us :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it's quite scary.... ballroom mostly means you're at the bottom... the audience really doesn't like it apparently :aah: Though, have you heard the audience when he came up? I think he has a pretty large (and voting) fanbase :aah:

Yes well .. can you blame the people? Look at us :aah::teehee:

He just is a very good dancer and a nice guy to see (you know, in his reactions and stuff). He throws himselfs completely while dancing and enjoys it. I love to watch him :wub2:

(my mum can't stand him, so that's gonna be fun the next shows :aah: )

Step:

Dance + jury-comments on youtube:

Him at the end of the dance .. cheeky boy! :aah:

lorenzolive2.jpg

lorenzolive21.jpg

:wub2::teehee:

:mf_rosetinted:

Odd? Lorenzo? Noooooooooooooooooo ....

:lmfao:

I think he just gets a lot of energy from dancing, and then he has to stand still and well .. he's not good at standing still :aah::roftl:

Step:

I think he just gets a lot of energy from dancing, and then he has to stand still and well .. he's not good at standing still :aah::roftl:

it was funny :aah:

and I wonder how much he actually heard of what the jury said :aah:

it was funny :aah:

and I wonder how much he actually heard of what the jury said :aah:

My mum didn't think it was funny :sneaky2: Had a whole discussion with her during the jury-comments :aah: I think I've heard as much of them as he did :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

Step:

3:20 that's odd :roftl:

I actually think he acts like that because he's nervous. A mix of nervousness and hyperactiveness. :teehee: Doesn't know what to do with himself :teehee: If you look at the very beginning of the dance, before he does the thing with his hands, you can see he's shaking a little bit :naughty: It's probably a lot of adrenaline which makes him act like that:teehee:

I actually think he acts like that because he's nervous. A mix of nervousness and hyperactiveness. :teehee: Doesn't know what to do with himself :teehee: If you look at the very beginning of the dance, before he does the thing with his hands, you can see he's shaking a little bit :naughty: It's probably a lot of adrenaline which makes him act like that:teehee:

Nervous might be the case too .. although I think after the dance he's just full of adrenaline an like I said having a lot of energy (hyperactiveness like you say). He's just Lorenzo :aah::roftl:

Uhu :mf_rosetinted:

Got an e-mail from Sherpa today, they got the money so the front row tickets are now really ours!! :boing: :boing: :boing: (it doesn't say the places in that last e-mail, but I assume they're the places I've payed for :aah: ).

Uhu :mf_rosetinted:

Got an e-mail from Sherpa today, they got the money so the front row tickets are now really ours!! :boing: :boing: :boing: (it doesn't say the places in that last e-mail, but I assume they're the places I've payed for :aah: ).

awesome :biggrin2:

those e-mails usually don't say places only in first one you get to confirm you ordered :wink2:

i think i might watch last sunday's episode this afternoon :teehee:

Archived