Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

What uhuuuuuu? :aah:

It's true ... And there are witnesses :mf_rosetinted: The only problem I had untill now was that I was totally in shock after the M&G in Luxembourg ... After it, not during :mf_rosetinted: But that was being in shock .. is not the same as fangurling :mf_rosetinted::aah:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE was very good, I loved it BUT I'm not a fan of his partner... she really isn't as good as he is and this is a problem, I hope they switch the couples up soon and that he'll be teamed up with Natascha (who is still my top favorite, sorry bienie :bleh:). She was incredible today.

HE was very good, I loved it BUT I'm not a fan of his partner... she really isn't as good as he is and this is a problem, I hope they switch the couples up soon and that he'll be teamed up with Natascha (who is still my top favorite, sorry bienie :bleh:). She was incredible today.

Hmm yeah, I also got the feeling she's pulling him down ... He can manage now, but will he be able to keep doing that? :dunno:

I loved the jury ... "Lorenzo, well, your Lorenzo" .. :aah::roftl:

You know .. he should do that DFYL today .. I want to see that outfit :aah: And now he'll still go trough for sure, while later on in the show it's not that sure anymore :huh:

sure ...a commercial of the liveshow. Torture me even more :mf_rosetinted:

I hate commercials :aah:

:aah::roftl:

I was thinking: thank god we have tickets, it'll sell out very quickly now!

:teehee:

hes adorable in your siggy!!:wub2:

hes adorable in your siggy!!:wub2:

OMG!! just watched the vid!!!

how amazing is he!!!:wub2::wub2:

i dont understand a word of the comments:roftl:

Thank you!! ah! Was just about to ask if you saw it :teehee: yeah he is good, like I said, I couldn't focus on her because he was just better :teehee:

I actually think he looked good tonight. Last week the styling wasn't really his thing, but this really suits him :wink2:

Thank you!! ah! Was just about to ask if you saw it :teehee: yeah he is good, like I said, I couldn't focus on her because he was just better :teehee:

I actually think he looked good tonight. Last week the styling wasn't really his thing, but this really suits him :wink2:

awww:fangurl:

its like "boyish" i adore it!!:wub2:

and i agree that she isnt up to his ... standards?? like not as goo as him.. but thats just me:teehee:

did the judges love him?? i heard ike: "lorenzo is Lorenzo..." and people screaming:roftl:

awww:fangurl:

its like "boyish" i adore it!!:wub2:

and i agree that she isnt up to his ... standards?? like not as goo as him.. but thats just me:teehee:

did the judges love him?? i heard ike: "lorenzo is Lorenzo..." and people screaming:roftl:

hehe, the judges love him yes :naughty: I don't know if you know the story? But he was actually in last year's series as well and was the top favorite dancer. But during the first liveshow he injured himself pretty badly so had to leave. And well, now he's defending his top favorite title :naughty: there's better competition now though... So yeah, the judges love him :naughty: they said he was a showman with a lot of trics and that even though he was a modern dancer, he still did such a good hiphop routine etc. About her they said she was a bit too stiff but that they were impressed anyways seeing how she has a classical background :wink2:

hehe, the judges love him yes :naughty: I don't know if you know the story? But he was actually in last year's series as well and was the top favorite dancer. But during the first liveshow he injured himself pretty badly so had to leave. And well, now he's defending his top favorite title :naughty: there's better competition now though... So yeah, the judges love him :naughty: they said he was a showman with a lot of trics and that even though he was a modern dancer, he still did such a good hiphop routine etc. About her they said she was a bit too stiff but that they were impressed anyways seeing how she has a classical background :wink2:

niiiiiiiiiice:wub2:

yeah, bienie told me the story :teehee: (and fangurled:roftl:) aww its sweet!!

i think hes adorable!

*searches for his age*

I love his style!! really!:biggrin2:

niiiiiiiiiice:wub2:

yeah, bienie told me the story :teehee: (and fangurled:roftl:) aww its sweet!!

i think hes adorable!

*searches for his age*

I love his style!! really!:biggrin2:

Yeah, he's young :mf_rosetinted: *feels old all of a sudden* :blink::lmfao:

OMG!!! i just googled his name and guess what?? the first links are from here!!! :lmfao:!!!

WOW!! people must go like::blink: why is he on the Mika Fan Club:roftl::roftl:

Really?? :roftl: Hmmm, when I google they turn up on the third page :naughty: Well, when he's googling himself I'm sure he'll ask himself the same question :naughty:

Really?? :roftl: Hmmm, when I google they turn up on the third page Well, when he's googling himself I'm sure he'll ask himself the same question :

:lmfao:!!!!!

really??? wow, my browser must be used to MFC then:roftl: puts it first results!!!!

seriously, must be cause of the language, i dont get the, erm... Dutch?

so enlgish results pop up first:teehee:

hes gonna be like:blink: *finds a dance to mika song*:naughty:

:roftl: you know, it would be a LOT more convincing without those :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:!!!

WAHAHAA!!! :mf_rosetinted:

we're just.... older...:roftl:

:lmfao:!!!!!

really??? wow, my browser must be used to MFC then:roftl: puts it first results!!!!

seriously, must be cause of the language, i dont get the, erm... Dutch?

so enlgish results pop up first:teehee:

hes gonna be like:blink: *finds a dance to mika song*:naughty:

WAHAHAA!!! :mf_rosetinted:

we're just.... older...:roftl:

Mwahahaha! No matter how interesting that would be for us :lmfao:, I don't see him dancing to a Mika song but you never know right :naughty:

Archived