Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah ok, good :biggrin2:

Oh, we can! :boing: Sounds good :wub2:

And it's on a saturday so shouldn't be a problem at work :biggrin2:

Woot! :boing:

Also, do you understand what they mean with: "choreografieën van een aantal finalisten van So You Think You Can Dance" --> aantal finalisten? :blink: you think they will pick the favorites of the public? The best ones from the show, or the ones that are voted off first :aah::roftl: I do hope the best ones! :aah:

Woot! :boing:

Also, do you understand what they mean with: "choreografieën van een aantal finalisten van So You Think You Can Dance" --> aantal finalisten? :blink: you think they will pick the favorites of the public? The best ones from the show, or the ones that are voted off first :aah::roftl: I do hope the best ones! :aah:

I have no idea :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe we should ask him if he's gonna be there before we buy tickets :teehee::aah:

Don't think it's gonna be the ones that were voted off first, that wouldn't make a nice show :bleh: And with the other criteria I guess we're save :naughty:

I have no idea :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe we should ask him if he's gonna be there before we buy tickets :teehee::aah:

Don't think it's gonna be the ones that were voted off first, that wouldn't make a nice show :bleh: And with the other criteria I guess we're save :naughty:

*phew* XD

So shall we? We'll pm for the details :naughty:

*lunch now* :bye:

Btw, you know what I think they mean? That they'll all be there, but that they'll do some choreographies (?) from some of the finalists. You know, that some of them put a dance together .. And then with other dances from other choreographers .. But that they'll all be in the show .. Sound logical, no? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

just checked. I can't :no: got an exam on Monday

But ... but ... It's saturday!

And it's not the whole day .. So you can learn friday and saturday and sunday!

:sad:

But ... but ... It's saturday!

And it's not the whole day .. So you can learn friday and saturday and sunday!

:sad:

I knoooow :aah:

you know what. I'll think about it.

and discuss it with my parents etc. :aah:

But it might depend on my grades on my exam on saturday.

anyhow, I am considering it, so be happy and dance etc etc :mf_rosetinted:

I knoooow :aah:

you know what. I'll think about it.

and discuss it with my parents etc. :aah:

But it might depend on my grades on my exam on saturday.

anyhow, I am considering it, so be happy and dance etc etc :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello::boing: :boing:

Perhaps you should talk to them:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

The only thing I hope it that it isn't gonna be the same weather as last year, or otherwise it'll be nothing :sad:

No idea, but it doesn't need to snow that exact day, if it has been snowing before or the road are bad for some other reason my mum doesn't want me to go :boxed: Maybe we can go by train or so :aah:

Good luck! Hope to see you tonight :wink2:

:bye:

Woot, step, would be great if you would come too! :boing:

I'd def say the train is the best option, I don't know if you guys went to that stadsschouwburg already? But it's very very close to central station and very practical ( I love the stadsschouwburg :wub2:). I think it would be more troubling to find a nice/cheapish parking space.

Archived