Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

Woot, step, would be great if you would come too! :boing:

I'd def say the train is the best option, I don't know if you guys went to that stadsschouwburg already? But it's very very close to central station and very practical ( I love the stadsschouwburg :wub2:). I think it would be more troubling to find a nice/cheapish parking space.

ffs!!!!!!!! what a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 4 vocals and 11 consonants!!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked:

how can you pronounce that?? :boxed:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've might been there, but I'm not sure ... I've been to the Capitole and I know I've been to another place too, but I don't know what it was anymore :blush-anim-cl:

I saw that there was a "parkeergarage" under it, but I guess on a saturday it's not easy to find a parking place ... I don't mind going by train, the only thing is: will I have a train back? :boxed::aah:

What show do you want to see? For some reason I'm more for the 20.30 PM show .. don't know why :aah:

ffs!!!!!!!! what a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 4 vocals and 11 consonants!!!!!!!! :shocked::shocked:

how can you pronounce that?? :boxed:

:lmfao:

It's not that hard :mf_rosetinted: Ask Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I think I've might been there, but I'm not sure ... I've been to the Capitole and I know I've been to another place too, but I don't know what it was anymore :blush-anim-cl:

I saw that there was a "parkeergarage" under it, but I guess on a saturday it's not easy to find a parking place ... I don't mind going by train, the only thing is: will I have a train back? :boxed::aah:

What show do you want to see? For some reason I'm more for the 20.30 PM show .. don't know why :aah:

Hmmm, I personally would prefer the 17.00 show, for that exact reason: to be sure to have a train back :huh:

yes :teehee: anyways, I've always done afternoon shows in antwerp for this reason, and I can tell you that the atmosphere isn't any less :teehee:+ in january it will be dark at 5 anyways :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yeah ok, but I was thinking more in the direction of maybe having a chance to meet some people afterwards :teehee:

Yeah ok, but I was thinking more in the direction of maybe having a chance to meet some people afterwards :teehee:

Ow!! :aah: hmmm, they do have a lobby/bar type of thing, I'm not sure how it works.... But waiting outside afterwards like we would do with gigs, yes, I don't think we'll have a train back then :naughty:

:lmfao:

It's not that hard :mf_rosetinted: Ask Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

who? mika? the boy who can´t even remember his lyrics?? sure...:mf_rosetinted:

the guy told us when he came to spain:

estais calientes????

he meant "are you hot?" but what he really said is "are you horny??"

so.. NO WAY!! I´M NOT GOING TO ASK MIKA ABOUT ANOTHER LANGUAGE!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

Ow!! :aah: hmmm, they do have a lobby/bar type of thing, I'm not sure how it works.... But waiting outside afterwards like we would do with gigs, yes, I don't think we'll have a train back then :naughty:

I know :aah:

I don't know if it's necessary to wait outside tho .. I remember from the past that sometimes they just come into "de zaal" afterwards, but that was more theatre and not that big of course :aah: Or maybe in the lobby or something yes .. But then I think there's more chance with the last show than with the first one, you know what I mean?

I can't be 100% sure of course, I don't know anything about these kind of things :aah:

who? mika? the boy who can´t even remember his lyrics?? sure...:mf_rosetinted:

the guy told us when he came to spain:

estais calientes????

he meant "are you hot?" but what he really said is "are you horny??"

so.. NO WAY!! I´M NOT GOING TO ASK MIKA ABOUT ANOTHER LANGUAGE!!!!

:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::blink::lmfao:

I know :aah:

I don't know if it's necessary to wait outside tho .. I remember from the past that sometimes they just come into "de zaal" afterwards, but that was more theatre and not that big of course :aah: Or maybe in the lobby or something yes .. But then I think there's more chance with the last show than with the first one, you know what I mean?

I can't be 100% sure of course, I don't know anything about these kind of things :aah:

:shocked::blink::lmfao:

I know what you mean, it also can go both ways :dunno: In antwerp it will be the last show, so chances are they're tired and nothing keeps them there anymore so they might just leave immediately. Whilst in the afternoon they still have to do a show :teehee: On the other hand, they can be in celebratory mood also :dunno:

edit: actually this is something we should ask vtm :aah:

*goes to watch another episode of true blood*

:bye:

I know what you mean, it also can go both ways :dunno: In antwerp it will be the last show, so chances are they're tired and nothing keeps them there anymore so they might just leave immediately. Whilst in the afternoon they still have to do a show :teehee: On the other hand, they can be in celebratory mood also :dunno:

edit: actually this is something we should ask vtm :aah:

*goes to watch another episode of true blood*

:bye:

True .. it can go both ways ..

If you do the first show they might not come out because there's another show .. And with the second show they might leave immediatly ... But like you said: maybe they're in a celebrating mood (it's not impossible, dancing is their life, I can't imagine they just pack in and go after a show..) and how amazing would that be? :teehee:

Go on, ask :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

True .. it can go both ways ..

If you do the first show they might not come out because there's another show .. And with the second show they might leave immediatly ... But like you said: maybe they're in a celebrating mood (it's not impossible, dancing is their life, I can't imagine they just pack in and go after a show..) and how amazing would that be? :teehee:

Go on, ask :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Hmmm I still wouldn't be able to go home :roftl: (no I'm not going by car, I learned that the hard way once :roftl: I was supposed to go to antwerp and I ended up in breda.... :naughty:)

Not? I haven't had any problems untill now :aah:

I wanted to check the trains etc. but you can't look for something that far ahead :aah: If every saturday is the same I guess my last train is around 10.40 PM .. Maybe the show is hardly finished by then :aah:

Not? I haven't had any problems untill now :aah:

I wanted to check the trains etc. but you can't look for something that far ahead :aah: If every saturday is the same I guess my last train is around 10.40 PM .. Maybe the show is hardly finished by then :aah:

Yeah same here :sneaky2: That's too 'risky' :dunno:

Blèh .. I want to go by car :aah:

I hate it when you have to watch the time because you have to catch a train or something, I just want to leave when I'm ready to leave :teehee::roftl:

Yeah and I just want to go during the day so that's a problem :aah::roftl:

Damn :aah:

Do you think it'll be sold out quickly? Otherwise we can wait a little to see who wants to go with us and then decide :wink2:

and now.... are you ready to go back to your thread? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm always there :mf_rosetinted:

I'm just not ready to post pics :teehee:

Archived