Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

Damn :aah:

Do you think it'll be sold out quickly? Otherwise we can wait a little to see who wants to go with us and then decide :wink2:

I'm always there :mf_rosetinted:

I'm just not ready to post pics :teehee:

I don't know... with my name is last year they were sold out immediately but I have no idea how it will go with this one actually....

edit: also keep in mind that it's mostly the most expensive ones that are left :huh:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are omnipresent......:mf_rosetinted:

Uhu :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know... with my name is last year they were sold out immediately but I have no idea how it will go with this one actually....

Hmm .. you're making this difficult :aah:

What places are the best? Do you know that?

Uhu :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm .. you're making this difficult :aah:

What places are the best? Do you know that?

Well, in the stadsschouwburg are the ones below right in front of the stage the best, I'm not gonna lie :roftl: (edit: just the seats are mostly wooden and not as comfortable! :teehee:) But they are waaay too expensive. I also had category 1 once, which are supposed to be second best but I wasn't totally impressed... it's quite far away, it's more of a 'deep' venue than a 'wide' one, you know? If you look on the map:

http://www.sherpa.be/Ticket/Ticket2.aspx?DagshoppingId=37714

You can click on the places and see how the stage looks from there :thumb_yello: "middenbalkon voor" or "middenbalkon achter" are the best ones except for the golden seats imo.

So you mean category 2 on the balcony? So first row on front balcony or the back one? No golden seats? :teehee:

Well, the golden seats are too expensive, don't you think? Or maybe it doesn't matter? Yeah category 2 seems reasonable, also, I don't know if you know, but with ordering online you can't pick your seats. You get random numbers. Also, if you want seats to be together they have to be ordered together :dunno:

Anyways, with the time, it doesn't really matter I suppose, if needed we can carpool and that fixes the problem of the expensive parking too a bit :pinkbow:

I was thinking about the thing that one person needed to order the tickets if we wanted to sit together too .. But I'm up for that, and carpooling .. Maybe I can drive to Antwerp via Leuven :mf_rosetinted:

But if they are too expensive ... I don't know .. are they? It's the same price as a gig-ticket and it's a once only thing ..

I was thinking about the thing that one person needed to order the tickets if we wanted to sit together too .. But I'm up for that, and carpooling .. Maybe I can drive to Antwerp via Leuven :mf_rosetinted:

But if they are too expensive ... I don't know .. are they? It's the same price as a gig-ticket and it's a once only thing ..

You know, you are right!! I once paid very much for tickets for a show of edward scissorhands, something i was only going to see once and I haven't regret paying that money at all :wub2:

Oh would you do that driving thing?? We can share gas etc too, another little road trip! We're used to those anyways!! :roftl:

You know, you are right!! I once paid very much for tickets for a show of edward scissorhands, something i was only going to see once and I haven't regret paying that money at all :wub2:

Oh would you do that driving thing?? We can share gas etc too, another little road trip! We're used to those anyways!! :roftl:

That's what I mean :mf_rosetinted: If it was 100 euros or something like that I would say you were right, but this price for me seems something I would pay :wink2:

And I'd love to do the driving thing :wub2::teehee:

and i thought that there was some light blue writting... and there wasnt!:teehee:

he does:mf_rosetinted:

hes cute:aah:

:lmfao: What had you expected then? :aah:

:wub2:

He's a great performer :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I mean :mf_rosetinted: If it was 100 euros or something like that I would say you were right, but this price for me seems something I would pay :wink2:

And I'd love to do the driving thing :wub2::teehee:

Awesome!! We have a deal! :teehee: Yes, so I'm good with the golden seats then hehe :naughty: Who shall order? Also, shall we wait for step? Is ilse interested? :teehee:

Awesome!! We have a deal! :teehee: Yes, so I'm good with the golden seats then hehe :naughty: Who shall order? Also, shall we wait for step? Is ilse interested? :teehee:

:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I don't know if Ilse's interested and when Step can talk to her parents .. Maybe there are other people interested as well .. Miek? Or people that don't know yet they like the guy? :naughty::aah:

Do you think that show would be something for you? Btw I also just noticed that they are going to let the 'my name is' winners perform! How long is that show going to last?? :roftl:

it's a show with dancers from SYTHCD hun, and it's on a saturday in stadsschouburg Antwerpen right? :teehee:

well yes i wouldn't mind joining you guys :biggrin2:

Archived