Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No arguments there, I also love natascha, but it didn't really come across in the pairing I'm afraid. Chico was great too... but he's lorenzo's biggest rival so we'll just forget that :naughty:

:lmfao: Chico who? :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I know :aah:

tho I do understand it...I wouldn't feel that comfortable going either if this exam went really bad, since the exam I have after that weekend, is maths aswell.

But you can order your tickets. There's always a next time :wink2:

Psssssssst, Droopsy .. If I look at 2 tickets (evening show) now it says: Parterre, 2-18 & Parterre, 2-20 . Is that the second row?! :shocked:

Edit; now it says 14 again .. :boxed:

Psssssssst, Droopsy .. If I look at 2 tickets (evening show) now it says: Parterre, 2-18 & Parterre, 2-20 . Is that the second row?! :shocked:

Edit; now it says 14 again .. :boxed:

Oh crap! :aah: Yes I think that is second row! Tho, keep in mind, that if you sit so close you can't see what's going on, on the entire stage :teehee:

So but should we book our tickets then? Is ilse coming for sure?

That's what I wanted to ask .. is it a high(er) stage? Because I know that I'll end up behind a very tall person, that always happens to me :aah: And it would be nice if I was able to see something :teehee::roftl:

And I'm not sure about Ilse ... I can't pick her up, it's a bit very out of direction :teehee: I don't know if she can come by herself?

Oh, that's also a good thing .. I was looking at the pics and I already thought it was like that, but just wanted to be sure :aah:

Who's gonna book the tickets? Can/will you do that? :teehee:

:bye:

We're about to book tickets for the show, since they seem to go pretty fast ... We wanted to know if you were coming or not :wink2: (I can't pick you up I'm afraid).

:bye:

We're about to book tickets for the show, since they seem to go pretty fast ... We wanted to know if you were coming or not :wink2: (I can't pick you up I'm afraid).

that' shouldnt be a problem, normally... if all goes well, i should have a car by then

'(should have it by mid november... but we'll see first :aah:)

Yeah, just read my PM .. I'm not gonna *hi5* just yet :aah:

Edit; but now I will!! From the e-mail:

Golden Seats - Parterre, 1-2

Golden Seats - Parterre, 1-4

Golden Seats - Parterre, 1-6

:boing: :boing: :boing:

*hi5*

*hi5*

:teehee:

*hi5*

That is so cool!!! :mf_lustslow:

We'll even feel the sweatdrops :puking::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

That is so cool!!! :mf_lustslow:

We'll even feel the sweatdrops :puking::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Holy sh*t :aah: That wasn't my intention :aah::lmfao:

But I guess you're happy with it? Even tho you said the more back the more you see? :naughty::bleh:

I've asked the guy if he's gonna be there tho :teehee: Not that I'm expecting an answer .. :roftl:

Holy sh*t :aah: That wasn't my intention :aah::lmfao:

But I guess you're happy with it? Even tho you said the more back the more you see? :naughty::bleh:

I've asked the guy if he's gonna be there tho :teehee: Not that I'm expecting an answer .. :roftl:

I think it would be the smartest move for them to use the most popular dancers... :naughty: so I'm assuming he'll be part of it:teehee:

I think it would be the smartest move for them to use the most popular dancers... :naughty: so I'm assuming he'll be part of it:teehee:

I know I know ... but still :aah:

Just imagine :roftl: And he's not on that picture going with the explanation :bleh:

I know I know ... but still :aah:

Just imagine :roftl: And he's not on that picture going with the explanation :bleh:

Well tbh, I'm gonna love it anyways :wub2: no matter who dances, it will be a great night either way :thumb_yello:

don't forget drunken amy!! :mf_rosetinted:

Well tbh, I'm gonna love it anyways :wub2: no matter who dances, it will be a great night either way :thumb_yello:

don't forget drunken amy!! :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Btw, maybe we can get there in the (late) afternoon and eat something together there and then go to the venue ... You know, a fun little day out :biggrin2:

Archived