Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazzi

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmfao:

Btw, maybe we can get there in the (late) afternoon and eat something together there and then go to the venue ... You know, a fun little day out :biggrin2:

that's a great idea :teehee:

Sounds good!! lovely idea:thumb_yello: Antwerp is a great town, I love it :wub2: + that way we are definitely sure we won't be too late! :aah:

Sounds good!! lovely idea:thumb_yello: Antwerp is a great town, I love it :wub2: + that way we are definitely sure we won't be too late! :aah:

:biggrin2:

And maybe .. who knows .. in between shows we might see some people walking around (in the venue) :teehee::aah:

Btw, information about how long it lasts and when the doors open etc. Is that on the tickets? Or how should we know that? :roftl:

And maybe .. who knows .. in between shows we might see some people walking around (in the venue) :teehee::aah:

Btw, information about how long it lasts and when the doors open etc. Is that on the tickets? Or how should we know that? :roftl:

Well, I don't know if we can compare... but the my name show (which was also from vtm so that's why I'm comparing) was one hour 30 minutes :thumb_yello:

The 'building' itself opens one hour before the show, and the 'venue' opens 30 minutes before :thumb_yello: So then you can go to your places already.

Well, I don't know if we can compare... but the my name show (which was also from vtm so that's why I'm comparing) was one hour 30 minutes :thumb_yello:

The 'building' itself opens one hour before the show, and the 'venue' opens 30 minutes before :thumb_yello: So then you can go to your places already.

Team Lorenzo #1

Team Lorenzo #2

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Team Lorenzo #1

Team Lorenzo #2

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Wauw, you're the first one :aah: Didn't expect that ... thought Rosa, Roxane or Laurel would give a :shocked:-kinda reaction.. :aah::roftl:

Oh? :blink: I don't see a problem? What's wrong with it?

It only plays like 4/5 seconds and then it starts over .. Unless you've changed it and I have no idea of course :aah: (and it's also loading VERY slowly).

Phew!

Are you watching sytycd too? Do you have a personal favorite? (besides lorenzo who bienie has forced on you :naughty:)

Ey :sneaky2:

I didn't force here to like Lorenzo! She came to the conclusion that she already liked him in the audition last year ... You know: the guy with the toe-injury .... :aah:

Wauw, you're the first one :aah: Didn't expect that ... thought Rosa, Roxane or Laurel would give a :shocked:-kinda reaction.. :aah::roftl:

It only plays like 4/5 seconds and then it starts over .. Unless you've changed it and I have no idea of course :aah: (and it's also loading VERY slowly).

Nope didn't change it, and it still does the same thing for me :dunno:

I didn't force here to like Lorenzo! She came to the conclusion that she already liked him in the audition last year ... You know: the guy with the toe-injury .... :aah:

Oh yes, of course:naughty:

Je zou niet durven he :roftl:

Nope didn't change it, and it still does the same thing for me :dunno:

Hmm .. you did have the "standing" on his head thing in it, no? Can't see that anymore ..

Phew!

Are you watching sytycd too? Do you have a personal favorite? (besides lorenzo who bienie has forced on you :naughty:)

well...I have promised Bienie to watch, and I must say, the liveshows are always impressive so :teehee:

But atm I only know Lorenzo :roftl: no idea about the names of the others, tho I do think you could really see the difference between Lorenzo + partner and the rest. and I hated the ones that had to do broadway :aah:

and I did indeed know Lorenzo already...I just didn't realise :roftl:

Hmm .. you did have the "standing" on his head thing in it, no? Can't see that anymore ..

Yup, weird, works here, oh well, it will fix itself I suppose :naughty:

Heh? :aah:

Wat zou ik niet durven? :aah:

Mensen bewust fan maken :naughty:

Making people a fan of his intentionally :naughty:

I am full of surprises:mf_rosetinted:

I can still see that part :aah:

Yup, weird, works here, oh well, it will fix itself I suppose :naughty:

Mensen bewust fan maken :naughty:

Making people a fan of his intentionally :naughty:

Probably :mf_rosetinted:

And no .. wouldn't dare that, that's true :mf_rosetinted:

well...I have promised Bienie to watch, and I must say, the liveshows are always impressive so :teehee:

But atm I only know Lorenzo :roftl: no idea about the names of the others, tho I do think you could really see the difference between Lorenzo + partner and the rest. and I hated the ones that had to do broadway :aah:

and I did indeed know Lorenzo already...I just didn't realise :roftl:

Oh they were awful!!! :shocked: Broadway is supposed to be fun, happy, cheerful, and this was just.... boring and sad! Broadway should be everything except for boring :shocked:

The biggest difference to me was the emotion in their dance :wub2:

I am full of surprises:mf_rosetinted:

I can still see that part :aah:

So it seems :mf_rosetinted:

I can't :aah:

But it's ok .. I'll just look at my own sig then :wub2::teehee::roftl:

The biggest difference to me was the emotion in their dance :wub2:

Oooooooooh yes!

Have you seen the face of the guy! :shocked::teehee::wub2: No surprise he was crying at the end :aah: I love him for being able to do this :teehee:

Archived