MIKA's Finger Nipping Fan Club

Siu

I'm running out of photos! :emot-sad:

And I can only listen to YT cause I need my eyes for finishing my design for the t-shirt contest, so no more finger nibbling from me until I'm donated a lot of free time. Any volunteers? :lmfao:

napster-o.gif

nips-o.gif

It's not the one I had in mind, though. I can't get the right part of that vid, never! :crybaby:

i love this interview!!! cut!! :roftl:

I'm running out of photos! :emot-sad:

And I can only listen to YT cause I need my eyes for finishing my design for the t-shirt contest, so no more finger nibbling from me until I'm donated a lot of free time. Any volunteers? :lmfao:

napster-o.gif

sorry, it's not answer~ :blush-anim-cl:

When this interview? First watch:shocked:

Edited by laymay kang

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.... :emot-sad:

1086395170.jpg

:naughty:

You seem to do quite a cute job here :wink2:. Replace me while I'm trying to stretch my days from 24hrs to at least 26hrs. If I manage that I'll be on the safer side again and come back hunting :lmfao:

You seem to do quite a cute job here :wink2:. Replace me while I'm trying to stretch my days from 24hrs to at least 26hrs. If I manage that I'll be on the safer side again and come back hunting :lmfao:

Oh I'm on vocation right now for 4 days ( and yes I 'm still here )but I promise to post here as much as possible...:wink2:

Come back hunting soon... We need thouse pics! :roftl:

077fz.jpg

Oh I'm on vocation right now for 4 days ( and yes I 'm still here )but I promise to post here as much as possible...:wink2:

Come back hunting soon... We need thouse pics! :roftl:

077fz.jpg

I won't be going anywhere really. I'll still be lurking around, but I'm swamped in work and have to time to hunt (read: have no time to hunt but still hunts and falls more and more behind with work :naughty:)

I won't be going anywhere really. I'll still be lurking around, but I'm swamped in work and have to time to hunt (read: have no time to hunt but still hunts and falls more and more behind with work :naughty:)

Oh That's the spirit!! :naughty:

Not good for your work though...:roftl:

The Naked Man Necklace Nipping...

24564441.jpg

P.S. First write ''the naked man necklace nipping'' without the ''necklace'' than realised how bad it sounded... Whoopsy... :biggrin2:

Oh That's the spirit!! :naughty:

Not good for your work though...:roftl:

The Naked Man Necklace Nipping...

24564441.jpg

P.S. First write ''the naked man necklace nipping'' without the ''necklace'' than realised how bad it sounded... Whoopsy... :biggrin2:

Love your comment! :lmfao:

eurokeennes20103.jpg

ibizarocks1.jpg

Borrowed from gasmics, thanks Mikasister!

There are so many things I like about the last pic, the button (!) being one of them :lmfao:. Any other ideas what the rest of the things might be :naughty:?