MIKA's Finger Nipping Fan Club

Siu

Oh, yeah! It is THE nipping thread! :lmfao: almost forgot :lmfao:I wish I had something to post too, but no - haven't been out hunting for sooo long. :emot-sad:

Welcome to MFC and to the nipping thread! :welcomeani: Please do look out for pics of MIKA the Nibbler! I'd be soo grateful :blush-anim-cl: !

Oh god are we runnin out of NIPPINGS:shocked:??? That's horrible!! :roftl:

60102148340145205807144.jpg

I'm sure I can find some but I'm just too lazy to go through my imageshack account...:boxed::biggrin2:

Oh god are we runnin out of NIPPINGS:shocked:??? That's horrible!! :roftl:

60102148340145205807144.jpg

I'm sure I can find some but I'm just too lazy to go through my imageshack account...:boxed::biggrin2:

If (wo)man is out of nippings (wo)man needs to go out for a hunt, but this particular woman is stuck in the middle of work and some more work for the eternity to come :sweatdrop:

I wish Santa's little helpers will put some extra time in my slipper when the time comes

82352481.jpg

You have to upload it in a picture bank or MFC first... I guess!?

Anyone!?

HELP!!!

You have to upload pics to any pictures hosting, like Photobucket, imageshack, Picassa or any one you like. And then right-click mouse, select Copy image URL and input the link (Insert image icon)

You have to upload pics to any pictures hosting, like Photobucket, imageshack, Picassa or any one you like. And then right-click mouse, select Copy image URL and input the link (Insert image icon)

Thanks DQ! :huglove:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...