Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Writing an essay comparing poems is SO hard. Like one the hardest thing I've ever done. Seriously. =\

:sad:

When it comes to homework I always look at it like this:

I always get it done

So even if I don't know when it will be done...I know it will happen

Hence by the due date I will be happy again!:biggrin2:

You will be fine :wink2:

:sad:

When it comes to homework I always look at it like this:

I always get it done

So even if I don't know when it will be done...I know it will happen

Hence by the due date I will be happy again!:biggrin2:

You will be fine :wink2:

Ay? Thats not what happens for me. :aah:

It's due tomoz. But comparing poems is gonna be one of my exams. It's in Jan. =/

I've been trying to think of stuff to write and I've got stuff but I dont know how to explain myself! (and adding quotations is making it so much harder D: ) >,<

It's due tomoz. But comparing poems is gonna be one of my exams. It's in Jan. =/

I've been trying to think of stuff to write and I've got stuff but I dont know how to explain myself! (and adding quotations is making it so much harder D: ) >,<

Maybe put about the style? What it the moral or point is? Erm, rhyming patterns? Number of lines? Target audience ( :aah: ) Point of view, whether it's first person or second person.

Does this help? :aah:

Maybe put about the style? What it the moral or point is? Erm, rhyming patterns? Number of lines? Target audience ( :aah: ) Point of view, whether it's first person or second person.

The thing is, I know what to write about I just dont know how to write it =\ thanks anyway =]

:aah: Sorry I can't help...I can't think of anything useful:aah:

So glad I'm not in school anymore:roftl:

Hopefully you find eloise.shaw more helpful!

:aah: Sorry I can't help...I can't think of anything useful:aah:

So glad I'm not in school anymore:roftl:

Hopefully you find eloise.shaw more helpful!

How old are you?

And i doubt I am more helpful.

I am as helpful as a cat.

Essay finished :yay: Kinda of. Whatever...I'm handing it in. My dad helped a bit :P - he read over it and added stuff >,<

Your siggy just makes me want to say this:

The potty.. The toilet. The golden throng.. The Lou.. The Commode.. The John.. The dunny.. The krapper.. The outhouse..

There's a toilet commercial in America that says that.. :lmao::lmfao:

Your siggy just makes me want to say this:

The potty.. The toilet. The golden throng.. The Lou.. The Commode.. The John.. The dunny.. The krapper.. The outhouse..

There's a toilet commercial in America that says that.. :lmao::lmfao:

haha :aah:

:yay:! I usually get my mum to proof read my work!:teehee:

yup, I get my dad to...and he always adds stuff and gives me ideas :aah:

I dyed my hair white! :mf_lustslow:

xD how long is your hair?

My maths teacher said he was leaving today, he's been saying it for a while but he said today's his last lesson D: He wasnt telling us why or where he was going, I hope he's joking. I'm gonna cry if he's not. =(

My maths teacher said he was leaving today, he's been saying it for a while but he said today's his last lesson D: He wasnt telling us why or where he was going, I hope he's joking. I'm gonna cry if he's not. =(

Howcome you like him so much?

Howcome you like him so much?

Cos hes a really good teacher. I've had him since I was in Year 7. And he makes maths less boring...cos he tell us random stories. (and last year he randomly gave us a sex ed lesson :mf_rosetinted: )

I use to dislike him - cos he always told me off for talking =/ Now I've been right at the front for 3 years in a row :aah: (this being my 3rd :P )

Cos hes a really good teacher. I've had him since I was in Year 7. And he makes maths less boring...cos he tell us random stories. (and last year he randomly gave us a sex ed lesson :mf_rosetinted: )

I use to dislike him - cos he always told me off for talking =/ Now I've been right at the front for 3 years in a row :aah: (this being my 3rd :P )

Ow, :aah:

My math teacher likes Mika lol :aah:

We all have our own account on the school computers and my background is a picture of lollipop girl and wolf. She needed someone's account to log in and she used mine and she was like "oh I like that, it makes me happy. It from Mika right?" :biggrin2:

Ow, :aah:

My math teacher likes Mika lol :aah:

We all have our own account on the school computers and my background is a picture of lollipop girl and wolf. She needed someone's account to log in and she used mine and she was like "oh I like that, it makes me happy. It from Mika right?" :biggrin2:

:aah:

cool, we have our own accounts at school but you cant change our bgs :P

The maths student teacher that sometimes teaches us looks like someone who would like Mika :aah: but I dont think she does cos she wouldve said something when she saw my diary :naughty::aah:

Archived