Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goodluck!

Thanks. I dont know anything...literally. But it's ok, I think, I've got a plan...hopefully it'll work ;]

Aren't you supposed to sneeze in your elbow? :boxed::aah:

I dont know if youre suppose to but I do, or sometimes in my hands...or behind me (if no one's behind me) :aah:

Spanish assessment tomoz :\

Good luck :wink2: I'm sure your plan will work!:thumb_yello:

:aah:

I just sneezed on my arm. Ew. :boxed:

:floor:

That is weird. :aah: I sneeze in my hands!

+1

but then I wash my hands straight afterwards...cause well...ew

Thanks. I dont know anything...literally. But it's ok, I think, I've got a plan...hopefully it'll work ;]

I dont know if youre suppose to but I do, or sometimes in my hands...or behind me (if no one's behind me) :aah:

:roftl:

I'm seeing HIM in 5 hours:mf_lustslow:!! Yay Me!

You don't have to wear shoes to school?!?!?! :shocked:

The middle schools here can't even carry purses, or backpacks, that is just.. not right, especially for girls.

I'm at uni...I can waer whatever I want on my feet...even if that is nothing:roftl:

No backpacks??:blink: That is just stupid...I wouldn't be able to survive uni without a bag of some sort...what would I carry my stuff in??:blink: Where do you put your stuff????:blink::blink:

I'm at uni...I can waer whatever I want on my feet...even if that is nothing:roftl:

No backpacks??:blink: That is just stupid...I wouldn't be able to survive uni without a bag of some sort...what would I carry my stuff in??:blink: Where do you put your stuff????:blink::blink:

They have to go to their locker between every class, and carry their books in their hands, also, they can't go to the restroom unless a teacher walks them.. :boxed:

It makes me SO happy to be in High School... I can't wait to go to College though. :roftl:

They have to go to their locker between every class, and carry their books in their hands, also, they can't go to the restroom unless a teacher walks them.. :boxed:

It makes me SO happy to be in High School... I can't wait to go to College though. :roftl:

Sooooooo embarrassing! :aah:

Uni is awesome :punk:

I wanna go to the land down under.

You should soon :biggrin2: It is awesome here!! :pbjt:

I HATE my mother so much right now...but I still love her:aah:

Now that I've actually written my monologue and watch some people perform I dont feel so bad about doing it. I'm gonna do it...I dont wanna get a U :biggrin2:

I hope it's not too short...I wrote it really quickly today and practiced it :aah: Performing tomoz...I'm not nervous yet but I will be when I get into my English class. :aah:

Archived