qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
April Fool's. :lmfao:

:roftl: Good one!

Yes :aah : especially bobby :roftl : his son is more mature then him :aah :

Agree:biggrin2:

My mom went on vacation Tuesday and someone was suposed to come feed our dog while she was gone, but they never came. So my dog didn't get to eat for 3 days. :mad3 :

:shocked: Oh My Gosh! Poor doggy!! :sad:...

I effin hate my parents

I feel that way about my mum sometimes:aah:

I hope something has happened that makes you like them a little more...I decided to ignore my mum's immaturity and psycho -ness and try to be happy on my own :original: It's just she controls every bit of my life...so it is hard sometimes :aah:!!!

So, Italians make amazing food.

+1....:drool: (About the food...and some Italians :das::aah:)

I love writing English essays. Is that sad?

The essay title is:

'Writers are at their most interesting when they present readers with emotionally intense relationships.'

How far do you agree with this statement?

Refer to 'Captain Corelli's Mandolin', 'The Great Gatsby' and the metaphysical poems you have studied.

You should demonstrate what it means to be considering texts as a modern reader in a modern context and that other readers may have different responses.

It's great! Then I have to move onto a film response: How does surrealism exploit a distinctive visual style?

Then, I have to write a German essay: 'Alle Landern sollten aus der Atomkraft ausstiegen.' Sind Sie derselben Meinung?

They are all due in by Friday...

I love writing English essays. Is that sad?

The essay title is:

'Writers are at their most interesting when they present readers with emotionally intense relationships.'

How far do you agree with this statement?

Refer to 'Captain Corelli's Mandolin', 'The Great Gatsby' and the metaphysical poems you have studied.

You should demonstrate what it means to be considering texts as a modern reader in a modern context and that other readers may have different responses.

It's great! Then I have to move onto a film response: How does surrealism exploit a distinctive visual style?

Then, I have to write a German essay: 'Alle Landern sollten aus der Atomkraft ausstiegen.' Sind Sie derselben Meinung?

They are all due in by Friday...

:blink::blink:...I sucked/suck at English...:aah: Good luck with all that :wink2:

I like cake :biggrin2:

Archived