Friends with Mika

Trix the Mubbin

Oooooh that sounds like fun! As long as he doesn't mind watching something that's either science fiction or horror, cause that's what makes up most of my DVD collection :naughty:

Horror movies are perfect!! Cause you can always jump in his arms if you're scared :wub2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... Whoa. That is brilliant. And when it's only slightly scary, or it's a suspenseful scene, you can hold his hand and cuddle up against him. :wub2:

EXACTLY!! :mf_lustslow: See? We can't imagine being "just friends". It's impossible, really!! Well, if I was 65 and had grandsons maybe it would have been a bit easier... :blush-anim-cl:

Well..first i would probably stare at him for like 10 mins..:mf_lustslow:..then i would give him a tour of L.A...go to cool shops in Silver Lake(its this part in L.A. with cool,little,quirky shops)..go to the beach..(Santa Monica,Malibu..not Venice!...haha)..go to Little Tokyo(cool shops again:thumb_yello:...)..Placita Olvera(its like little Mexico..just to show him my culture..but i dont like it that much..a little stereotypical..rather go to Tijuana..2hrs away!!)...then have a private concert in my apartment..:wub2:..either that or go on tour with him...crossing my fingers...:biggrin2:

well, of course you won't be able to escape, what kind of friends would you be then, if you would leave your friend duuuh? :naughty:

I'd go to circus with him... :roftl: and sing the entire Dumbo soundtrack all the way through... actually, I think I'm gonna do it anyway, Mika or no Mika...

OOOHHHH!!! I just thought. I oh so desperately would LOVE to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with him, and sing along with all the songs! :roftl::blush-anim-cl: It's lame, but what can I say. That movie was one of my childhood faves, that, Mary Poppins, and The Sound of Music.... :biggrin2:

I would play cranium! I love that game, it gets you doing really fun things and I think he'd be hilarious at it. Also would be a good excuse to introduce him to my other friends for extra players!

I like the fort too. And shopping!

I would play cranium! I love that game, it gets you doing really fun things and I think he'd be hilarious at it. Also would be a good excuse to introduce him to my other friends for extra players!

I like the fort too. And shopping!

Heck yesh! +1 :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Life sentence to Mika-ism. I'm okay with that. :biggrin2:

+1

HEY you didn't tell me about this thread...YOU STARTED IT...LIKE WTH??!?!?!!??!?!?!?:aah::aah:

I would want him to give me his own personal tour of London:wub2:

I've been there before...I want to go back it is lovely :original:

+1

HEY you didn't tell me about this thread...YOU STARTED IT...LIKE WTH??!?!?!!??!?!?!?:aah::aah:

I would want him to give me his own personal tour of London:wub2:

I've been there before...I want to go back it is lovely :original:

I'm not the type to advertise threads. I find it annoying. If they want to come, they will. :dunno:

Yeah... personal tour... :teehee::naughty: I just wanna hang out at his place for a while. All the things he has AND THE TOOOOOOOOYYSSSSSSSSSSS. :biggrin2::aah::mf_lustslow: I'm sure it would never get boring there. :roftl:

I'm not the type to advertise threads. I find it annoying. If they want to come, they will. :dunno:

Yeah... personal tour... :teehee::naughty: I just wanna hang out at his place for a while. All the things he has AND THE TOOOOOOOOYYSSSSSSSSSSS. :biggrin2::aah::mf_lustslow: I'm sure it would never get boring there. :roftl:

Yeah:wub2:

Mika as a friend would be soo awesome! I would go and eat at his fav place and we would order all of the food he has never tried and eat it!:biggrin2:

Yeah:wub2:

Mika as a friend would be soo awesome! I would go and eat at his fav place and we would order all of the food he has never tried and eat it!:biggrin2:

:roftl: All at one time??? :roftl:

I just wanna go to that ice cream place he was talking about that one time... where was it?

But yeah... :teehee:

And I wanna play on his broken piano. Broken or not, at least the keys still work. :roftl:

And I've always had an extremely odd... strange urge to tackle Fortune... :lmfao: I'd have my chance. :roftl:

Archived