Friends with Mika

Trix the Mubbin

Alright. I looked this up. I found nothing.

If you were friends with Mika, what kind of things would you like to do with him? You know, dance around like idiots, eat strange food, walk around town and point out stupid/funny things... ? :roftl:

I think I'd... well, I'd do all of the above. AND give him piggy-back rides. I'm short, but just being tall doesn't make you heavy! :wink2: Oh and for the more knitter members, I really wouldn't just be doing it to have his crotch against my back. :aah: It's hard to think about that sort of thing when you're having fun. And unless you're weak, giving piggy-back rides is always fun unless the person you're carrying is complaining. Knowing our Mika, he'd probably be giggling all the way. :lol3:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take him for a walk.....long long walk:teehee:.....And at the end of our day we went to a Zoo...He likes animals.....and me too....And we fed his favorite animals...monkeys ...giraffes...and 2 of his penguins ....

...I'm sorry I can't:no:remember their names...but I try to find out....

p.s. Great thread......:thumb_yello:

haha I have no idea, I'd prob. just fool around on the piano with him (like I do all my friends who have them) and maybe have a snowball fight? And sledding!!!! (because the snow will stay on the ground for all of eternity! :teehee: ) Oh, and the fort thing! I like the fort idea! XD

Yeah, I'd probably break out the keyboard and we each get one side and work together to make one tune. That'd be awesome. And yeah, the fort thing does sound fun. Or a lame makeshift tent made of large household items and a blanket or 3. :roftl: . And the zoo. I've only ever gone to a zoo once...

I'd tease him, like all good friends do to each other. :teehee: The usual. Maybe have singing and keyboard/piano competitions. He'd always win at both, but still. :aah: I could, maybe... MAYBE win in a dancing competition!

I'd like to jumping on a trampoline with him and play Twister (never played it, but the game looks like fun). Obsessive and sick desire - to take Him on my hands. No idea how I can pick up an adult male on hands , but I would like to try). This is a series of wacky desires ... well... Hike with friends and tents in the woods, where will be vodka and barbecue on the fire ...mosquitoes, gnats and small creek. And go to libraries and museums, of course:teehee:

what I like to do with all the interesting people I know: have a giant cup of coffee or tea with some rum, with some muffins and just talk, talk, talk... also, it's maybe cheesy, but sing karaoke at a house party with some friends :aah: I hate karaoke, that's why it would be fun... :teehee: or maybe play Monopoly... and ofc, take him to my fav pub ;)

After buying ridiculously high platform shoes so that I wouldn't get a neck ache craning my head to look up at him all the time (:naughty:) I think I'd like to just hang out and do art or play music with him, I think that would be fun. I think it would be fun to go to a museum or gallery as well, or a play. My friends and I like to have silly dance parties a lot, so it'd be cool if he wanted to do that. Haha, I have no idea really... :aah:

Gives a lot this thread to talk and release Our Thoughts and I like that :thumb_yello:

wow hows Mika would a day, so much to do Many Things to talk about and Certainly Would we laugh a lot.

at first Mika I imagine my favorite place, which is very serca from where I live I think it would be a beautiful place to speak, a place you can see the whole city and ideal to tell us many things. Accompanied by rich goodies.

but I confess that I have imagined in a nightclub next to mika

dancing to all the night :teehee:

It's funny how we all talk about nice, funny things that they we'd do with Mika. :teehee: But I bet that if we actually had the chance to spend some time with him, we'd be like :shocked: and then :mf_lustslow: , doing nothing but staring at him :naughty:

It's funny how we all talk about nice, funny things that they we'd do with Mika. :teehee: But I bet that if we actually had the chance to spend some time with him, we'd be like :shocked: and then :mf_lustslow: , doing nothing but staring at him :naughty:

I'm afraid you're right in my case. I'm extremely shy and would find it very hard to form words in his presence. :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I was talking about if we were friends with him. You know, after the initial "OMG-he's-here-in-front-of-me-he's-so-handsome-I-wanna-hug-him-and-squeeze-him-and-never-let-him-go" feeling fades. :roftl:

I'd probably act cool, as if I have no idea who he is, than go outside and start screaming and laughing and shouting: "yes!! yes!! thank you, God!!" where he can't hear me :naughty:

:lmfao: Not like I'd do that or anything... :fisch:

I'm afraid you're right in my case. I'm extremely shy and would find it very hard to form words in his presence.

Oh me too, I'd probably turn red looking at him :wub2:

Well, I was talking about if we were friends with him. You know, after the initial "OMG-he's-here-in-front-of-me-he's-so-handsome-I-wanna-hug-him-and-squeeze-him-and-never-let-him-go" feeling fades. :roftl:

I really don't know if in my case that feeling would ever fade :blush-anim-cl: I'm such a disaster when I have to control my emotions... :aah:

I'd tell him to do a proper tour of Australia :teehee:

And then I'd do this:

Sip cocktails and chat while lounging on cushy lounge chairs on a rooftop pool. Something like this one:

1055510cdmssabrevfm_img_pho_000_nc__617406~Rooftop_Pool_-C_J.jpg

Non alcoholic for me thanks, alcohol is not my friend :wink2:

I think I'd watch movies with him, eating popcorn and drinking sodas on the couch :teehee: It's not big deal, I know...

Oooooh that sounds like fun! As long as he doesn't mind watching something that's either science fiction or horror, cause that's what makes up most of my DVD collection :naughty:

Archived