GingerLujka

he grew up in London, I'm sure he watched DrW as a kid :aah:

I still can't get used to 11 :annoyed_h4h:

aw c'mon eleven is adorkable, once you get used to him :thumb_yello:

but the thing is that DrW was on a hiatus, where it wasn't on TV while Mika grew up... but yeah you're probably right he must have heard of it and at least watched a few episodes XD I still want to ask him if he's a fan, I'd love hearing him talk about DW!!!:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aw c'mon eleven is adorkable, once you get used to him :thumb_yello:

but the thing is that DrW was on a hiatus, where it wasn't on TV while Mika grew up... but yeah you're probably right he must have heard of it and at least watched a few episodes XD I still want to ask him if he's a fan, I'd love hearing him talk about DW!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I can smell a new column topic :aah:

I might be forging ahead too much, but I'm thinking we should have an episode where the doctor lands on a planet run by giant bees, who have captured Mika and imprisoned him in the hive

We'd have to come up with a reason for them to capture Mika.

Maybe the Queen Bee want to make him her king, or the bees want to use their special 'honeycomb porridge' to turn him into one of them.

I might be forging ahead too much, but I'm thinking we should have an episode where the doctor lands on a planet run by giant bees, who have captured Mika and imprisoned him in the hive

We'd have to come up with a reason for them to capture Mika.

Maybe the Queen Bee want to make him her king, or the bees want to use their special 'honeycomb porridge' to turn him into one of them.

:lmfao: Oh dear, the bees... :aah:

what about an episode where Mika is just playing himself? In the video for grace kelly, at 0:12, the window in the back suspiciously looks like a TARDIS... and the noise also sounds like the TARDIS landing... so my idea of an episode would be:

The doctor and amy decide to surprise rory (in my dream world, Rory is a crazy Mika fanboy) and take him n the tardis to crash the video shoot for Grace Kelly. They meet Mika, who gets curious about the Tardis, and who wants to shoot his video on the inside, but the doctor is VERY against this idea. So Mika, being the mischeivous guy he is, sneaks into the tardis when the doctor isnt looking, and accidentally transports himself somewhere, where he uses a communicator inside the tardis to follow the doctors directions to come back (and somewhere along the road, he needs to sing for his life). Then he comes back, and is so happy that he invites the doctor and his companions to be a part of the video, but as they are filming, the tardis leaves. The doctor then explains that time can ve rewritten, but you cant play with it too much :wink2: and the ending shot could be the new "extended version" of grace kelly with the tardis noise XD

what about an episode where Mika is just playing himself? In the video for grace kelly, at 0:12, the window in the back suspiciously looks like a TARDIS... and the noise also sounds like the TARDIS landing... so my idea of an episode would be:

The doctor and amy decide to surprise rory (in my dream world, Rory is a crazy Mika fanboy) and take him n the tardis to crash the video shoot for Grace Kelly. They meet Mika, who gets curious about the Tardis, and who wants to shoot his video on the inside, but the doctor is VERY against this idea. So Mika, being the mischeivous guy he is, sneaks into the tardis when the doctor isnt looking, and accidentally transports himself somewhere, where he uses a communicator inside the tardis to follow the doctors directions to come back (and somewhere along the road, he needs to sing for his life). Then he comes back, and is so happy that he invites the doctor and his companions to be a part of the video, but as they are filming, the tardis leaves. The doctor then explains that time can ve rewritten, but you cant play with it too much :wink2: and the ending shot could be the new "extended version" of grace kelly with the tardis noise XD

I'm suddenly grumpy and my ADHD has kicked in, so that idea is confusing, rendering me unable to like it. _grumpy__by_snowshi-d33em1f.png Mind you, I do like the video, butt (i swear I didn't mean to spell it that way, I just left it like that 'cause it's :teehee:) that.... *mumble* _grumpy__by_snowshi-d33em1f.png

I actually like it :biggrin2: even the part where Dr is obviously the 11th (since Rory is there :aah:), Tennant still being my first association to doctor :teehee:

we should elaborate the idea :thumb_yello:

for example, what would the situation be where Mika has to sing for his life? :biggrin2:

I actually like it :biggrin2: even the part where Dr is obviously the 11th (since Rory is there :aah:), Tennant still being my first association to doctor :teehee:

we should elaborate the idea :thumb_yello:

for example, what would the situation be where Mika has to sing for his life? :biggrin2:

hmm... maybe the Tardis has some sort of engine failure, and he needs to sing a REALLY high note to use the soundwaves to correct the engine? I could imagine this dialogue between him and the doctor via walkie talkie:

M: Doctor, the tardis is shaking, and its making a sort of crunching noise, i think somethings wrong!

D: (wierd angry face) uggh! I knew this would happen! Mika, you need to sing as high as possible! The frequency of the sound waves might just resonate with the engine and give you enough time to land!

M: ok, i'll try! I could be VI-O-LET SKY..

D: NO! HIGHER!

M: VII OOO LEET

d: HIGHER!!!

M: III COULD BE HURTFUL I COULD BE PURPLE-

D; THATS IT!!

lol i imagine Tennant too, but i got used to Smith, hes kinda quirky and cute :)

Edited by grace freddy

hmm... maybe the Tardis has some sort of engine failure, and he needs to sing a REALLY high note to use the soundwaves to correct the engine? I could imagine this dialogue between him and the doctor via walkie talkie:

M: Doctor, the tardis is shaking, and its making a sort of crunching noise, i think somethings wrong!

D: (wierd angry face) uggh! I knew this would happen! Mika, you need to sing as high as possible! The frequency of the sound waves might just resonate with the engine and give you enough time to land!

M: ok, i'll try! I could be VI-O-LET SKY..

D: NO! HIGHER!

M: VII OOO LEET

d: HIGHER!!!

M: III COULD BE HURTFUL I COULD BE PURPLE-

D; THATS IT!!

lol i imagine Tennant too, but i got used to Smith, hes kinda quirky and cute :)

I LIKE IIIIT!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I imagine Tennant like this:

[YOUTUBE]BX1ljYx3g3k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

ok :shun:

*kisses the groom and leaves the thread :sneaky2:*

Mika: ... :wub2:...

Doctor: Mika...

Mika... :swoon:

Docotr: MIKA!!!!

Mika: *wakes from daydreaming* wot?!

Doctor: the Tardis, if you please...

Mika: just who do you think you are, ordering me like that?!

Doctor: I'm the time lord. I destroyed the Daleks in every season of this show. and you know how utterly horrible and evil they are!

Mika: huh! The Daleks! big giant salt cellars! they don't impress me much!

Docotr: I play bridge with your mom. And you know how she can be when she's loosing. you want to stay in that crappy apartment in LA for the third album too?

Mika: no...

Doctor: :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: :boxed:

*goes to save the Tardis*