Coming back to PORTUGAL!!!

Mary

Ladies!!!

This morning my sister told me that Air Traffic Controllers won't strike next July, so I'll go to Portugal anyway, but that will be even easier and cheaper for me :D

That's great news! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Mary!:biggrin2:

He'd better announce his plans soon:mf_rosetinted:

Wow girl, you have powers, huh? Festival in Belgium annouced! :mf_rosetinted:

As for the tickets in Breakpoint: they said that tickets can be bought from other countries and collected at the box office at the day of the gig. They need a passport or other ID with photograph, tho. :thumb_yello:

If you choose to buy tickets online and collect them at the festival, don't forget your ID at the hotel, people! :naughty:

(Thanks again Marian! :huglove:)

Is there a nice Portuegese lovah who is willing to help me buy tickets as I am creditcard and clueless:naughty:

I don't have a credit card either, so I can't help you with that. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone? :teehee:

We have plenty of time to take care of the tickets(*), we'll find a solution, don't worry! :huglove:

(*) Serioulsy, no-one here is buying tickets yet, us portuguese have the horrible "tradition" of taking care of things in the last minute. LOL :naughty: If it gets sold out, it will be only in June/July.

I don't have a credit card either, so I can't help you with that. :blush-anim-cl:

Anyone? :teehee:

We have plenty of time to take care of the tickets(*), we'll find a solution, don't worry! :huglove:

(*) Serioulsy, no-one here is buying tickets yet, us portuguese have the horrible "tradition" of taking care of things in the last minute. LOL :naughty: If it gets sold out, it will be only in June/July.

I'm very stressy about these things, especially since I've been in a Mika drought since August last year:roftl:

Archived