Coming back to PORTUGAL!!!

Mary

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure you can manage a train! :thumb_yello:

Excuse, where's your gif sign from??? The one with the golden hearts. Is it able on youtube? Thx ;)

Does anybody know how long is it from Lisbon to Oporto?

Mrs. Meeks, don't get angry. You know that I actually love you... But I wanted those tortas :tears:

Excuse, where's your gif sign from??? The one with the golden hearts. Is it able on youtube? Thx ;)

Mrs. Meeks, don't get angry. You know that I actually love you... But I wanted those tortas :tears:

My sign is a mix of a video from TMN (Campo Pequeno's main sponsor) and a video that I shoot (also from Campo Pequeno).

From Lisbon to Oporto are 300Km. 3 hours by train. Less than 3 hours by car. :biggrin2:

By train it's 3h/3h30 (it depends on the train, some are faster, others stop in more places, so they take longer), by car it always depends on the traffic, the speed, etc. The distance is +/- 300 km! :thumb_yello:

Thx, ladies. I have to think about how to get there...Anyway, I'll be there... :)

Where do you live?

Is it easy for you to get to Vigo, for example? The train trip Vigo - Porto takes about 2 hours, and you would arrive in the morning (it leaves at 7 am or something like that). :wink2:

Where do you live?

Is it easy for you to get to Vigo, for example? The train trip Vigo - Porto takes about 2 hours, and you would arrive in the morning (it leaves at 7 am or something like that). :wink2:

TY very much!!! I'll think about it!!! I live in Saragossa, a city half-way between Madrid and Barcelona. I was thinking about going to Madrid by bus (it's only 3 hours and a half) and then flying to Oporto, which was short and cheap... But I don't know what to do now. Cuz I don't have much money, so I still have to think a lot about how to make it the cheap and the shortest possible.

TY very much!!! I'll think about it!!! I live in Saragossa, a city half-way between Madrid and Barcelona. I was thinking about going to Madrid by bus (it's only 3 hours and a half) and then flying to Oporto, which was short and cheap... But I don't know what to do now. Cuz I don't have much money, so I still have to think a lot about how to make it the cheap and the shortest possible.

With the train, it depends on how much it costs you to get to Vigo.

The train trip Vigo-Porto costs around 10 euros. The Madrid-Lisboa one is much more expensive. :thumb_yello:

Here's the schedule:

http://www.cp.pt/cp/displayPage.do?vgnextoid=678439a3f64de110VgnVCM1000007b01a8c0RCRD

Then, you have underground directly to dowtown and to some zones of Vila Nova de Gaia... See what's best for you, depending on where you are staying.

I just think they don't travel on sundays, but I'll check if you want! :wink2:

Look what was posted on the Festival's facebook:

Park Hotel with direct mini-bus link during the entire festival. Why worry with where to leave the car? have fun!

http://www.facebook.com/PARKHOTEL.Porto.Gaia

Probably just available for people staying at that hotel, but anyway... If you're looking for a hotel, this one has transportation to the festival, it may be a good choice. (have no idea about the prices, tho) :wink2:

By train it's 3h/3h30 (it depends on the train, some are faster, others stop in more places, so they take longer), by car it always depends on the traffic, the speed, etc. The distance is +/- 300 km! :thumb_yello:

thanks for the info Mary:thumb_yello:

Louiza: you could come?:yay:

It depends on what other gigs are announced. I'm really interested in coming though. Cant wait to find out in which other festivals he's playing so I can start planning:biggrin2:

Is it already possible to buy tickets to this event? It's a bit early to plan anything though, I hope they will announce more festival dates soon :thumb_yello:

I hope so too:thumb_yello:

thanks for the info Mary:thumb_yello:

Anytime! :thumb_yello:

Is it already possible to buy tickets to this event? It's a bit early to plan anything though, I hope they will announce more festival dates soon :thumb_yello:

I think it is, but just in stores. I guess they'll put the tickets on sale online a bit later (don't know if they're waiting for the whole line up to be revealed). :wink2:

Keep an eye on http://www.ticketline.pt :thumb_yello:

With the train, it depends on how much it costs you to get to Vigo.

The train trip Vigo-Porto costs around 10 euros. The Madrid-Lisboa one is much more expensive. :thumb_yello:

Here's the schedule:

http://www.cp.pt/cp/displayPage.do?vgnextoid=678439a3f64de110VgnVCM1000007b01a8c0RCRD

Then, you have underground directly to dowtown and to some zones of Vila Nova de Gaia... See what's best for you, depending on where you are staying.

I just think they don't travel on sundays, but I'll check if you want! :wink2:

That's very kind from you. If I need any info, I'll tell you.

Anyway, the next time that Mika comes to Spain, I'll be here to gather as much info as you need:huglove:

Pamen just told me, tickets are on sale here:

http://www.breakpoint.es

(thanks :huglove:)

Don't know if it works for everyone, but still, it's probably a good alternative to some of you, no?

I believe it's reliable, but I never used it, if someone can give some feedback about it, it will be much appreciated! :thumb_yello:

Pamen just told me, tickets are on sale here:

http://www.breakpoint.es

(thanks :huglove:)

Don't know if it works for everyone, but still, it's probably a good alternative to some of you, no?

I believe it's reliable, but I never used it, if someone can give some feedback about it, it will be much appreciated! :thumb_yello:

Thanks Mary! :huglove:

Archived