earthquake and tsumani in Japan

leache

Hi, I'm Japanese, and MIKA's big fan.

I posted same topic to MIKAsounds' forum, but I want post this here too.

I understand he's been busy. And I'm sure he's been heartbreaking to hear disaster in Japan, cause he always said he loves Japan.

Well, I must admit, some Japanese fans are getting depressed and wondering why he's been kept quiet about the disaster.

I start worrying about if he is not showing any of his feelings about it soon,

some Japanese fans would misunderstand him as he doesn't care us. (I know he does not!)

Some of his fans are also having hard time in disaster area.

And I know some visit MIKAsounds site everyday checking if there is a message from him, for Japanese fans. Don't break their heart, please....

I'm not offensive about it, just want to tell what I think..just a little favor.

Do not need special comments, just we need from him is a simple word. Like "Hi Japanese fans!" that will do a job.

Excuse my English, I hope I don't make this sounds too offensive.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Leache, welcome to MFC. :welcomeani:

I've been thinking about this a lot and don't know what else to say except that I agree with you. I'm sure he does care about Japan and I think it's unfortunate that he hasn't said anything so far because I'm sure it would mean a lot to many people. :(

Hi Leache, welcome to MFC. :welcomeani:

I've been thinking about this a lot and don't know what else to say except that I agree with you. I'm sure he does care about Japan and I think it's unfortunate that he hasn't said anything so far because I'm sure it would mean a lot to many people. :(

Yes, totally agree with you Leache, and Christine. Not sure what else to

say about this either. :dunno:

Yes, a simple message to say that he was thinking about his japanese fans would have been nice.

Mika is a generous and thoughtful person, we've all experienced this, one way or another. So i'm sure his silence does not mean he isn't thinking/worrying about them.

He may have done as much as other artists have, but chose not to speak about it publically. :dunno:

:blush-anim-cl:

Hello!!!

I cant believe how many people thinks in the same way... I was thinking about that since that day... and I think he will say something soon... and I hope that Japanese fans will not change their filling about him!!! :wub2:

We r with U!!!

He is really attentive to the news in general, so I think as he is sensitive he is affected by what's going on in Japan. Some artists talked about it already, some others are doing things to have money back to help people over there (even artists that are not famous)... So in a certain way if he does not express himself about it on his official website, I think he will do something not in his website, maybe he will do something with others artists... I don't know but I am sure he does care about it and about Japanese people in general...

Thanks for kind words everyone,

Yes, I believe he cares about Japanese fans and Japan.

Silence doesn't mean he doesn't care.

Just feel strange...if you know about him(you know him more than me off cause), you know what I mean.

I want him to realize he's got a kind of power to Japanese fans to cheer up.

All MIKA fans in Japan are waiting for it, I'm sure.

Regards,

Leache

Archived