MIKA in Bucharest, Romania - B’estfest - 2 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning to do this gig, but I confused my holiday dates (don't ask how it's possible :aah:) and I will miss my Bucharest flight I already booked (only 1,5 hours!). So sad!!

So I have one spare festival day ticket. PM me if interested, I can send it as secured mail.

I was planning to do this gig, but I confused my holiday dates (don't ask how it's possible :aah:) and I will miss my Bucharest flight I already booked (only 1,5 hours!). So sad!!

So I have one spare festival day ticket. PM me if interested, I can send it as secured mail.

:shocked: oh no!! It would have been awesome to have you here!

I had no idea you were going on a Mika-summer-trip again. :aah:

Isn't there anything you can do about the flight? :huh:

I believe there are some girls who still haven't got their ticket yet. Maybe they will want to know more about yours. :thumb_yello:

:shocked: oh no!! It would have been awesome to have you here!

I had no idea you were going on a Mika-summer-trip again. :aah:

Isn't there anything you can do about the flight? :huh:

I believe there are some girls who still haven't got their ticket yet. Maybe they will want to know more about yours. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I find these Mika-summer-trips very tempting... But this time everything is a mess, I'm afraid. I'm going family holidays, and hubby told me that we will be back on the 31st June. So I booked my Bucharest flight for 1st July. And guess what, there is only 30 days in June, I didn't think that at all. So we will be back 1st July and I will miss my flight :aah: So I blame hubby :sneaky2:

It would have been so great to meet you again! I have never been to Romania, so I wanted to see a gig there. Maybe next time.

If anyone still needs a ticket, please ask them to PM me!

Yes, I find these Mika-summer-trips very tempting... But this time everything is a mess, I'm afraid. I'm going family holidays, and hubby told me that we will be back on the 31st June. So I booked my Bucharest flight for 1st July. And guess what, there is only 30 days in June, I didn't think that at all. So we will be back 1st July and I will miss my flight :aah: So I blame hubby :sneaky2:

It would have been so great to meet you again! I have never been to Romania, so I wanted to see a gig there. Maybe next time.

If anyone still needs a ticket, please ask them to PM me!

"Blame it on the booooy." :fisch:

That is quite a confusion. Really sorry for you. I hope you can make it to other gigs.

To tell you the truth, as I have told Keti in a previous message, Romania (and especially Bucharest) isn't the place to be in July. It's really hot and there's a lot of pollution. Not to mention that the gig will take place on a field outside of the city, almost next to the airport. :boxed: it is quite weird and we're still worrying about how to get from there to where we will be staying (which we cannot figure out yet either...).

Last year was so much more convenient: home town, beach, went there by car, no hotel bookings needed. :wub2:

Even so, I believe that we cannot stay away from this: first, because we can't believe it he's back so soon!

secondly because Bianca needs it after an entire month of exams and before getting ready to leave for University.

ah (Bianca's mention): and of course, after one year of Mika-drought. :naughty:

Even so' date=' I believe that we cannot stay away from this: first, because we can't believe it he's back so soon!

secondly because Bianca needs it after an entire month of exams and before getting ready to leave for University.

ah (Bianca's mention): and of course, after one year of Mika-drought. :naughty:[/quote']

I'm so happy you can see him in your own country, must be the best possible moment for Bianca, after her exams and before leaving to university, she so deserves it! :wub2: I hope you have a lot of fun there!

And yes, I think can actually blame myself for confusing the dates. How could I be so stupid :doh: But I will see him at another festival, so no worries. I hope I will meet you both again soon, too!

:Update:

I have discovered some new pages on the official B'estfest website and thought you should see them as they give out some really good information.:thumb_yello:

So, on the main menu there is "General info" which gives info about transport, accommodation and some rules.

Transport to the festival location:http://www.bestfest.ro/editia2011/en/transport

Accommodation outside the camping:http://www.bestfest.ro/editia2011/en/cazare

Hope this helps! :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:blush-anim-cl:indeed!

he was "EXTREMELY" happy when i told him :"Mika comes in Romania!!!"

and his reaction: "Where?! In BARLAD??!!:blink:")))) :naughty::naughty:

PFEW,midnight show,really?!:mf_rosetinted:

:group_hug:I can't wait to see you,all!

Archived