MIKA in Bucharest, Romania - B’estfest - 2 July 2011

Christine

British artist Mika is the latest confirmed headliner at B’estfest 2011, his performance taking place on July 2. Mika now joins a lineup so far comprising Skunk Anansie, Flogging Molly, Asian Dub Foundation, LAMB, Pendulum (live), House of Pain and Hadouken.

[bUY TICKETS]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh It's finally official! I kept my happiness under control and waited for this to happen :blush-anim-cl: Now I can JUMP :boing: and hug everyone and oooooohh :wub2: go all MIKA:mf_lustslow: :fangurl:.

THANK YOU MIKA FOR COMING BACK! --- and of course can't wait to see you girls again we'll have a great time! :mf_rosetinted:

oh and this means more MIKA in the press here too and other MIKA-goodies:teehee:

Oh It's finally official! I kept my happiness under control and waited for this to happen :blush-anim-cl: Now I can JUMP :boing: and hug everyone and oooooohh :wub2: go all MIKA:mf_lustslow: :fangurl:.

THANK YOU MIKA FOR COMING BACK! --- and of course can't wait to see you girls again we'll have a great time! :mf_rosetinted:

oh and this means more MIKA in the press here too and other MIKA-goodies:teehee:

Don't forget to share the press stuff with us :wink2:

Aaaah, lucky Romanians! Congrats people, really happy for you! :flowers2:

I so wish I could go :sad: Maybe I'll work something out... I'd like to see Bucharest too, heard all nice about it.

Is the one day ticket cca 30 Euros? I've used the Google Converter, so i'm not sure :teehee:

Aaaah, lucky Romanians! Congrats people, really happy for you! :flowers2:

I so wish I could go :sad: Maybe I'll work something out... I'd like to see Bucharest too, heard all nice about it.

Is the one day ticket cca 30 Euros? I've used the Google Converter, so i'm not sure :teehee:

thanks!

Yeah it is 30 euros, which is quite ok.

Bucharest is nice, but not in July. it is soooo hot and I tell you what, unfortunately I have never been in such a polluted city ever before!! and in the summer it's even worse. If you want to go see it, maybe in late september or something. If you come for the gig, you should focus only on that. :wink2:

B!anka x

thanks!

Yeah it is 30 euros' date=' which is quite ok.

Bucharest is nice, but not in July. it is soooo hot and I tell you what, unfortunately I have never been in such a polluted city ever before!! and in the summer it's even worse. If you want to go see it, maybe in late september or something. If you come for the gig, you should focus only on that. :wink2:

B!anka x[/quote']

Yeah, 30 Euros is totally fine!

Oh really? Thanks for the advice then :thumb_yello:

I really hope I can go, but here's the problem; my mum's on some congress in Graz and she's coming back on the 1st of July. She'll be really tired and all, and then we'd have to take the train to Bucharest and travel for, I dunno, like 15 hours? :huh:

But still, we'll see :original: I'd really like to come!

xxx

I'm SO frustated. This gig will be one of the first of Mika for 2011 but since I don'"t know where I'll found an internship and when it will start I can decide whether I 'll be able to go...:hair:

So angry, I've saved money to Mika travel a bit this Summer... I hope I'll be able to go to one gig at least...:shocked:

For the others who are sure to participate, I'm sure you'll have a lot of funs, and most probably new songs (Mika may try his new songs in festivals to see how they are welcome and what can be arranged better...). In this case, we'll need lots of videos from you :wink2:

I'm SO frustated. This gig will be one of the first of Mika for 2011 but since I don'"t know where I'll found an internship and when it will start I can decide whether I 'll be able to go...:hair:

So angry, I've saved money to Mika travel a bit this Summer... I hope I'll be able to go to one gig at least...:shocked:

For the others who are sure to participate, I'm sure you'll have a lot of funs, and most probably new songs (Mika may try his new songs in festivals to see how they are welcome and what can be arranged better...). In this case, we'll need lots of videos from you :wink2:

i can perfectly understand your frustration...i had the same feelings when Mika started to announce his gigs for this summer...belgium, portugal, hungary...none of which i could go...but then the miracle came...i mean the best news :teehee:...a show in bucharest...something i wouldn't even dare to hope...there is a while to wait till july, but we're all so happy about this surprise :wub2:

Don't forget to share the press stuff with us :wink2:

I will I promise! I already started hunting down the newspapers and magazines for anything Mika-related :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: woohoo! 500 posts :D @MFC girls I met last summer: July loves us, isn't it? :mf_rosetinted:

Cool :thumb_yello:

I am very happy for you, especially for Bianka and her mother that I have met in Bercy :wink2:

I hope you will make a lot of pictures and videos for us :wink2:

aaah thank you so much!! It's been almost a year since Bercy, can you believe it? :wub2:

I promise we will!

B!anka and her mom! :biggrin2:

Hmmm which stage will Mika perform ?

1.jpg

I'm hoping for the main stage, that would be logical.

I mean, in my opinion, he's like...the most important name so far. :blink: even though these fellow Romanian people keep complaining about the festival. :sneaky2: like usual...

I feel like it's gonna turn out to be a private gig for us if they will act the way they feel. :roftl::teehee:

Well it should be the Ciuc one, B'estfest posted something like a video on Facebook a couple of days ago and I understood that this is going to be the main one, while the CocaCola stage will probably be meant for some other acts, probably from specific genres for specific fans :teehee: One can even see a slight difference in the size of those yellow things that are supposed to represent the stages.

At least that's what I hope, it'd be a bit nonsensical to find Mika on a secondary stage at any festival :aah::roftl:

Well it should be the Ciuc one, B'estfest posted something like a video on Facebook a couple of days ago and I understood that this is going to be the main one, while the CocaCola stage will probably be meant for some other acts, probably from specific genres for specific fans :teehee: One can even see a slight difference in the size of those yellow things that are supposed to represent the stages.

At least that's what I hope, it'd be a bit nonsensical to find Mika on a secondary stage at any festival :aah::roftl:

That sentence defines Mika at B'estfest PERFECTLY. :aah: nobody is happy about his presence at the festival. :no:

That sentence defines Mika at B'estfest PERFECTLY. :aah: nobody is happy about his presence at the festival. :no:

I saw a few people complaining about that on the FB page and on the official site as well. But IMO it is nothing serious' date=' it's the majority that makes the difference,right? :mf_rosetinted: I do agree with some of them saying that this year's line-up is kind of ... insignificant, comparing to the previous years. Ofc, this isn't about Mika, we know that he has fans and haters and I guess it is specific to every country he performs in.

I'll go for the playground:naughty:

I might join you:mf_rosetinted:

I saw a few people complaining about that on the FB page and on the official site as well. But IMO it is nothing serious, it's the majority that makes the difference,right? :mf_rosetinted: I do agree with some of them saying that this year's line-up is kind of ... insignificant, comparing to the previous years. Ofc, this isn't about Mika, we know that he has fans and haters and I guess it is specific to every country he performs in.

Yeah, I can't believe how mean they are. We are just as much of fans for Mika as they are for whoever they like. No need to waste so much energy on writing that crap.

The majority? I bet we will be like: :groupwave::woot_jump: and the others: :bonk:...:aah:

Yeah, I do agree that the line up is very poor. I mean, in 2009 it was like WHOA!: The killers, Nelly Furtado, The Ting Tings and so on...but I really can't complain, I've always imagined him coming to B'estfest. :fangurl: If only the location was better. :sneaky2:

but I really can't complain' date=' I've always imagined him coming to B'estfest. :fangurl: If only the location was better. :sneaky2:[/quote']

Well, at least it seems to be a large space and judging from the line-up it looks like we're not going to get squeezed by rabid fans who came for another group... that's always a good thing :naughty:

72 days to go! :wub2:

Archived