MIKA in Bucharest, Romania - B’estfest - 2 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He needs to go to Canada, indeed, you've been Mikaless for too long now....:huglove:

you know what? i've just upped my perfect gig... I want Sunshine, Jimmy, Imma & i want Luke on the piano.

Mika can be at front, sing & dance dance dance :dance_man:

you know what? i've just upped my perfect gig... I want Sunshine, Jimmy, Imma & i want Luke on the piano.

Mika can be at front, sing & dance dance dance :dance_man:

That would be great indeed:biggrin2:

Hmmm...you just seem so cool and collected. Maybe :mf_rosetinted:? or :shun:? or will you surprise me with :fangurl:?

:teehee:

You'd ask me that question a year ago and I'd tell you I usually keep cool.

Don't know if it's because I turned 40 but I went to 2 concerts this year and was all :fangurl: so go figure:roftl:

I'll probably be as excited as Roxane. Depends if my girl is with me or not:mf_rosetinted:

Don't know if it's because I turned 40 but I went to 2 concerts this year and was all :fangurl: so go figure:roftl:

I'll probably be as excited as Roxane. Depends if my girl is with me or not:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: i have a feeling you won't be allowed to go without her :aah:

Well I look forward to it either way!! I just hope I can make it to Montreal. If he does Montreal the day before Toronto I can't really go. :aah:

Archived