MIKA in Balaton Sound Festival, Hungary - 8 July 2011

Christine

I am not sure what you mean by being there from the beginning or wait for Mika.... Do you mean wating for Mika's arrival at the VIP entrance? I never do that and I think festivals are not like proper venues where there is usually one backstage entrance..etc, so I wouldn't be sure where he'd enter and leave the place :dunno:

Well, it's maybe complicated cause of the VIP areas or entrances, but I think, it's not impossible to see him after the show. I'll try it...:teehee: if the backstage people are nice maybe we'll get some informations... I want to meet him... I know he has a "VIP gig" in France... but I live in Hungary, french fans have so many chances to see him because he is often there. But I have just one chance. I have a second chance, when he comes back- which is unsure- or when he give a concert in Vienna later. But that's all!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not a crazy fangirl or whatever but It will be so nice to meet him... :wub2:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it's maybe complicated cause of the VIP areas or entrances, but I think, it's not impossible to see him after the show. I'll try it...:teehee: if the backstage people are nice maybe we'll get some informations... I want to meet him... I know he has a "VIP gig" in France... but I live in Hungary, french fans have so many chances to see him because he is often there. But I have just one chance. I have a second chance, when he comes back- which is unsure- or when he give a concert in Vienna later. But that's all!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not a crazy fangirl or whatever but It will be so nice to meet him... :wub2:

ok ok we will try to find out where the backstage entrace is. :roftl: Balaton Sound is smaller than Sziget was, after all.

You mention the gig in Compeigne... well, I don't think there will be m&g after that one, actually, or most definitely not any special one as there will be 25000 people there. Imagine them gathering after the gig:shocked: Plus, he needs to hang out with those 'VIPs' afterwards, probably. It is the same after all big gigs, like in London, for example. It is just tons of people there waiting, he comes out and signs hectically for a couple of lucky people maybe.

So if there is a m&g at a smaller gig or festival, it is always more special. It was pretty relaxed in Vienna last year, too. He talked to everyone who was willing to or capable of talking to him.

ok ok we will try to find out where the backstage entrace is. :roftl: Balaton Sound is smaller than Sziget was, after all. .

:boing::kachinga:

:teehee:

You mention the gig in Compeigne... well, I don't think there will be m&g after that one, actually, or most definitely not any special one as there will be 25000 people there. Imagine them gathering after the gig:shocked: Plus, he needs to hang out with those 'VIPs' afterwards, probably. It is the same after all big gigs, like in London, for example. It is just tons of people there waiting, he comes out and signs hectically for a couple of lucky people maybe.

So if there is a m&g at a smaller gig or festival, it is always more special. It was pretty relaxed in Vienna last year, too. He talked to everyone who was willing to or capable of talking to him.

25000 people?!:mfr_omg: I didn't know this, sorry. I thought it will be a smaller gig I don't know, why.:aah:

ok, in a fact of a bigger gig the "meeting factor" is lower.

I know this sound silly, but I'm simply looking forward to the gig, I don't expect m&g at all... :aah: actually, I think that if it comes to that, I'll be so nervous and shy that I'll run away :blush-anim-cl:

I think I'll be there at around 5p.m. and I attend to go straight to the front row, cos I'd like to see Portishead too :thumb_yello:

let's exchange cell phone numbers, so that we can meet there :original:

I think I'll be there at around 5p.m. and I attend to go straight to the front row, cos I'd like to see Portishead too :thumb_yello:

Actually, Mika might be before Portishead as he might prefer to finish earlier.

let's exchange cell phone numbers, so that we can meet there :original:

yes, I'll PM or DM my phone number, too, so that we will find each other.

Actually, Mika might be before Portishead as he might prefer to finish earlier.

:shocked:

pls let me know as soon as you find out the exact times, cos we need to plan our trip so that we're not late to his gig :wink2:

yes, I'll PM or DM my phone number, too, so that we will find each other.

OK, will do that, thx :wink2:

ok but what if we are in 1st row and after mika´s performance we want to go out and wait for him? what if we will be too late? :dunno:ň

4 me it´s most important to meet him and to give him my present, I´ve been working on it during whole year.. It´s a lot of work.. SO i dunno.. But I def want to use every chance I´ll have to see him and to talk to him!

I think that if we´ll be in first row and it´ll be visible that we´re MFCers, he will come. :mf_rosetinted:

ok but what if we are in 1st row and after mika´s performance we want to go out and wait for him? what if we will be too late? :dunno:ň

4 me it´s most important to meet him and to give him my present, I´ve been working on it during whole year.. It´s a lot of work.. SO i dunno.. But I def want to use every chance I´ll have to see him and to talk to him!

I think that if we´ll be in first row and it´ll be visible that we´re MFCers, he will come. :mf_rosetinted:

that's the plan :thumb_yello:

that's the plan :thumb_yello:

I´d like to make transparent, but I dunno how. And I´ll have a t-shirt with something like "OH MY MIKA" or "I´m depennimandent" :naughty: plus MFC badge of course and my mum. :mf_rosetinted:

I´d like to make transparent, but I dunno how. And I´ll have a t-shirt with something like "OH MY MIKA" or "I´m depennimandent" :naughty: plus MFC badge of course and my mum. :mf_rosetinted:

if we all bring our moms, I think he'll defo know it's us :das:

after all, he'll bring his mom :bleh:

if we all bring our moms, I think he'll defo know it's us :das:

after all, he'll bring his mom :bleh:

I have a plan, I´m gonna give him my collection of drawings, but I´ll give him only if he checks it right in front of my eyes. Do you think it will work? :aah:

I have a plan, I´m gonna give him my collection of drawings, but I´ll give him only if he checks it right in front of my eyes. Do you think it will work? :aah:

why not? :wink2: if it's not all crowded and full of fans and he can spare a moment, I don;t see why he wouldn't want to grant you that little wish :wink2:

:shocked:

pls let me know as soon as you find out the exact times, cos we need to plan our trip so that we're not late to his gig :wink2:

I will, don't worry about that:wink2:

I checked the times of performances from last year and I figured that on days when there are 2 headlining acts (like on Thursday and Friday) the first one starts at 20.00 and the second one at 22.00.

So I don't think Mika will start earlier than 8pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
YEAAA!!! I have my ticket :boing:

That´s cool!!!!

Okey, I have a proposition.

We will meet at 14:00 somewhere between that area where that festival is gonna be. we will wait for the others 10 minutes, if they´re late and then we go in. What do you think?

We need to kinda organize those things if we really wanna get in together and let Mika know that MFCers are there :thumb_yello:

So, what do you sayyyy? yay! :biggrin2:

Archived