MIKA in Balaton Sound Festival, Hungary - 8 July 2011

Christine

@Miss.Roxy I'd say let's just meet in front of the stage. That's where all Mika fans will be. People are travelling from far away, so some of them will arrive later, others a bit earlier. I doubt there will be anyone else but Mika fans around the stage at around 2pm. :dunno:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Miss.Roxy I'd say let's just meet in front of the stage. That's where all Mika fans will be. People are travelling from far away, so some of them will arrive later, others a bit earlier. I doubt there will be anyone else but Mika fans around the stage at around 2pm. :dunno:

yeah, those crazies :mf_rosetinted:

That´s cool!!!!

Okey, I have a proposition.

We will meet at 14:00 somewhere between that area where that festival is gonna be. we will wait for the others 10 minutes, if they´re late and then we go in. What do you think?

We need to kinda organize those things if we really wanna get in together and let Mika know that MFCers are there :thumb_yello:

So, what do you sayyyy? yay! :biggrin2:

well we'll see, Marina lollipopgirl and me we are going to travel night before and don't know when we are coming to Hungary, but we can stay in touch:thumb_yello:

I agree with Mina and Suzie, I'm coming by car and I don't think I'll be there at 2pm :dunno: anyways, are you sure they'll be letting people in at 2pm? :blink: On Exit, you can only enter around 5pm.... so, let's meet in front of the stage, shall we?

I agree with Mina and Suzie, I'm coming by car and I don't think I'll be there at 2pm :dunno: anyways, are you sure they'll be letting people in at 2pm? :blink: On Exit, you can only enter around 5pm.... so, let's meet in front of the stage, shall we?

It is a 4-day festival and Mika will be on the 2nd day. Our day tickets will be valid from 8am on the day until 8am the next day, so we can do whatever we want, on the premises, like sunbathing, swimming in the lake, :surfing:, bunjee jumping...etc.:teehee:

It is more like a beach party :original:

It is a 4-day festival and Mika will be on the 2nd day. Our day tickets will be valid from 8am on the day until 8am the next day, so we can do whatever we want, on the premises, like sunbathing, swimming in the lake, :surfing:, bunjee jumping...etc.:teehee:

cooool :thumb_yello:

I don't regret ditching Exit for Balaton anymore :naughty:

cooool :thumb_yello:

I don't regret ditching Exit for Balaton anymore :naughty:

This video is called Sunday walk at the festival - we might have to walk quite a bit until we find the main stage. - it is around 4:25 I think

Heya!I still haven't buy my tickets.I dunno what am I waiting for...Maybe for cheaper ticks:teehee: I don't know what time i'll be there cause i don't want to go too early.I'm asking for the Hungarians: from where and by what are you going to go?Zamárdi is pretty far i think.Anyway I hope I'm gonna meet all of you and i hope i'll recognize you:biggrin2:

THAT IS SOOOO COOL!!! 2 things I love Mika and swimming :boing:

Heya!I still haven't buy my tickets.I dunno what am I waiting for...Maybe for cheaper ticks:teehee:

Me too.:aah:

I'm asking for the Hungarians: from where and by what are you going to go?Zamárdi is pretty far i think.Anyway I hope I'm gonna meet all of you and i hope i'll recognize you:biggrin2:

From Budapest and by train.

Will all Mika fans meet in the front of the stage? And how will I recognize you? :teehee: It's so hard for me to ask from a stranger :"hi, are you a Mika fan?" "NOOO":biggrin2:

Me too.:aah:

From Budapest and by train.

Will all Mika fans meet in the front of the stage? And how will I recognize you? :teehee: It's so hard for me to ask from a stranger :"hi, are you a Mika fan?" "NOOO":biggrin2:

I'll recognize the Hungarian fans,cause we have met a few times :) but i don't know the others:dunno:

I'll recognize the Hungarian fans,cause we have met a few times :) but i don't know the others:dunno:

Yes, it is much easier at concert. In Vienna I wrote the list for the MFC queue so it was easy to meet other Hungarians.. :teehee:

Actually, we can also pretend to be writing a list near the front of the stage. so when asking 'are you from MFC' the person looks clueless, you know that they are not from MFC...:naughty:

I will be tweeting when we arrive (my twitter name is suziefrommfc ) but we can also change phone numbers via PM before the gig..etc.

I have yet to investigate the best option to get there and come back...I will let you know when I have discussed it with others.

Yes, it is much easier at concert. In Vienna I wrote the list for the MFC queue so it was easy to meet other Hungarians.. :teehee:

Actually, we can also pretend to be writing a list near the front of the stage. so when asking 'are you from MFC' the person looks clueless, you know that they are not from MFC...:naughty:

I will be tweeting when we arrive (my twitter name is suziefrommfc ) but we can also change phone numbers via PM before the gig..etc.

I have yet to investigate the best option to get there and come back...I will let you know when I have discussed it with others.

OK guys, I'm totally for the texting and stuff in order to get everyone together... I've talked today with the people I'll be travelling with and we agreed to leave Belgrade quite early, and be there around noon...

I will have mfc BADGE and T-shirt with I´m depennimandent, Oh my Mika :shocked:

Or something like this :thumb_yello:

I will have mfc BADGE and T-shirt with I´m depennimandent, Oh my Mika :shocked:

Or something like this :thumb_yello:

Me and Marina Lollipopgirl coming very late on July 8.

We have train from Belgrade at 9 pm and we are in Budapest at 5 am :aah:

:naughty::naughty:

What is this list-thing? I don't get it.:blink:

OK.

OK guys, I'm totally for the texting and stuff in order to get everyone together...

yes, texting will be fine. That's how we found each other with some Serbian MFCers at Sziget, too.

Me and Marina Lollipopgirl coming very late on July 8.

We have train from Belgrade at 9 pm and we are in Budapest at 5 am :aah:

:shocked: so where are you planning to sleep? On the train or at the festival?:teehee:

If you are in Budapest in the morning, maybe you can join the ones (e.g like me) trying to get there early.

What is this list-thing? I don't get it.:blink:

It is writing a list of people (most of them MFCers) getting to the venue early so that when gates open, we keep the order and enter the venue accordingly :wink2: Mika fans are well-organised.:teehee:

Oh, and a very important question: will you make videos or photos during the performance?

I'm a very bad photographer and I haven't a good camera :tears:, but I hope someone will make it.:teehee:

I have a good camera but I cannot take pictures at gigs, let alone videos. But don't worry, tiibet will be there. She is one of the best photographers on MFC and records videos in really good quality.:biggrin2:

yes, texting will be fine. That's how we found each other with some Serbian MFCers at Sziget, too.

:shocked: so where are you planning to sleep? On the train or at the festival?:teehee:

If you are in Budapest in the morning, maybe you can join the ones (e.g like me) trying to get there early.

dunno maybe i on the train and then from 5am-9am on some bench :aah:

dunno maybe i on the train and then from 5am-9am on some bench :aah:

:shocked:... we need to discuss this. I can't let you sleep on a bench in Budapest...

Also, make sure you don't both fall asleep on the train. There might be some pickpockets operating there at night - like on any overnight train.

:shocked:... we need to discuss this. I can't let you sleep on a bench in Budapest...

Also, make sure you don't both fall asleep on the train. There might be some pickpockets operating there at night - like on any overnight train.

there's going to be three of us going back from Balaton to Belgrade, but it's still good to know this :thumb_yello:

I'm just coming by car to Balaton, but I'm coming back with marina and mina after the gig, preferably the same day, or early on the morning of the 9th :thumb_yello:

wow, i can't wait to meet you all :biggrin2:

there's going to be three of us going back from Balaton to Belgrade, but it's still good to know this :thumb_yello:

I'm just coming by car to Balaton, but I'm coming back with marina and mina after the gig, preferably the same day, or early on the morning of the 9th :thumb_yello:

wow, i can't wait to meet you all :biggrin2:

Daytime train is fine, the nighttime one is what I'd be careful about. I'll check train schedules for you and try to organise my travel, too.

Daytime train is fine, the nighttime one is what I'd be careful about. I'll check train schedules for you and try to organise my travel, too.

So when are you going to go back to Bp?

I also want to meet you guys even if I haven't speak with you before:teehee:

Hope that we'll find each other

So when are you going to go back to Bp?

right after Mika's gig, most likely by train.

I think we can discuss details of when and where to meet via PMs but I will put some info on trains here a bit later for everyone to read.

Archived