MIKA in Balaton Sound Festival, Hungary - 8 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect! :biggrin2: I hope too, I came too late when he was on Exit Festival last year, so I wasn't in first few rows...and, well, i planned to be in a first row in Moscow, but i ended up on stage :biggrin2: So I NEED to be in a first row now! :aah:

I don't know about Zamardi...never heard of it before :teehee:

OMG you were BG?? That's coooooool!! :D Haha but I guess that was better than first row? :biggrin2:

It is just a small village by the lake. There are around 50 settlements (mainly villages) along the lake. Siófok, the town next to it is the biggest town of the lake.

However, you won't see much of Zamárdi, I suppose, since you will be in the territory of the festival. Here is the only map I found. It is in Hungarian, I am afraid. The main stage is at No.37 and the entrance is at No4.

I recommend you print this out. I can post a translation later.

Great, thanks a lot :biggrin2:

OMG you were BG?? That's coooooool!! :D Haha but I guess that was better than first row? :biggrin2:

Yeah! :biggrin2: thats me on my sig and avatar! :glasses3: It is better because you get to be soooo close to him and meet his mom and sisters but you watch the gig from behing or somewhere above the stage so i guess the first row is cool too! :biggrin2:

It seems I'll arrive at 12.30.

You'll recognize me, 'cause I have a pixie haircut. :D

I have never heard of that style - needed to google it :teehee:

Here is the train schedule again:

Dep FromStation Arrival at Zamárdi

07:11 Budapest-Déli 09:06

09:11 Budapest-Déli 11:06

10:15 Budapest-Keleti 12:21

11:11 Budapest-Déli 13:06

13:11 Budapest-Déli 15:06

13:41 Budapest-Déli 16:14

15:11 Budapest-Déli 17:06

15:46 Budapest-Déli 18:20

16:11 Budapest-Déli 18:20

16:26 Budapest-Déli 19:13

17:05 Budapest-Keleti 19:13

from Zamárdi to Budapest:

Dep Arr To Station

00:47 03:10 Budapest-Déli

02:53 05:20 Budapest-Déli

03:59 06:40 Budapest-Déli

03:59 06:45 Budapest-Déli

05:23 07:55 Budapest-Déli

05:23 08:15 Budapest-Déli

06:50 08:45 Budapest-Déli

08:10 10:54 Budapest-Keleti

09:57 12:25 Budapest-Déli

The ticket costs around 2700 HUF (around 10-12 EUR) one way.

The return ticket is double the price and you can use it on any of the trains.

Thanks for the train schedule Suzie! :wink2:

I am tall skinny girl with long hair!!! :teehee:

and I think I am going to wear plaid shorts and colorful sneakers :biggrin2:

by the way I'll come with Marina Lollipop Girl :biggrin2:

Anyway, I'll come with Mina, I have long red/ginger hair, i'll have white t-shirt and purple skirt (or black...didnt decide yet) :biggrin2: and I have some extra weight...proud big girl! :teehee:

I am tall skinny girl with long hair!!! :teehee:

and I think I am going to wear plaid shorts and colorful sneakers :biggrin2:

by the way I'll come with Marina Lollipop Girl :biggrin2:

Anyway, I'll come with Mina, I have long red/ginger hair, i'll have white t-shirt and purple skirt (or black...didnt decide yet) and I have some extra weight...proud big girl!

hay! :tears:

you forgot me.... :tears:

fine, I'll pretend I'm not with you either :shun:

Btw,girls!I still haven't buy my ticks:teehee: Anyone else?:blush-anim-cl:

Hahah, I haven't too bcz my mum doesn't want to buy things in the Internet :aah: Hope I can still get one at the festival... Does anyone know if you can get them there?? In Warsaw that was no problem :blink:

Hahah, I haven't too bcz my mum doesn't want to buy things in the Internet :aah: Hope I can still get one at the festival... Does anyone know if you can get them there?? In Warsaw that was no problem :blink:

Yeah, I think you can get one there, but it'll be more expensive (56 €)

Wow!Train ticks?gosh i dont want to pay that much for a festival ticket.I think I'll get it somewhere via the internet,maybe it's cheaper.:blush-anim-cl:

You can buy your ticket cheaper (50 €/13500 Ft) until 24th June, then it'll cost 56 €.

Or... you have another choice, you can check it out on http://www.vatera.hu, a few days ago I saw some tickets cheaper.

Yes, my train tickets are ready, I'll have to travel to Budapest first, then I'll catch a train to Zamárdi. All this journey from Békéscsaba will be a little bit tiring, but it'll be worth to have fun with you, guys!!

You can buy your ticket cheaper (50 €/13500 Ft) until 24th June, then it'll cost 56 €.

Or... you have another choice, you can check it out on http://www.vatera.hu, a few days ago I saw some tickets cheaper.

Yes, my train tickets are ready, I'll have to travel to Budapest first, then I'll catch a train to Zamárdi. All this journey from Békéscsaba will be a little bit tiring, but it'll be worth to have fun with you, guys!!

yep,i'm looking for them on vatera,but those are expensive:aah:

i dunno how but i'm gonna get it.:biggrin2:

when do you arrive at Bp?

yep,i'm looking for them on vatera,but those are expensive:aah:

i dunno how but i'm gonna get it.:biggrin2:

when do you arrive at Bp?

If there won't be any kind of troubles, I'll arrive at 8.50 at Keleti Railway Station :)

In theory you can buy tickets at the festival but they might be sold out by then :dunno:

The festival had some years when it was completely sold out and you could only buy tickets from ticket touts, paying much more for them, of course :dunno:

I don't think we'd have problems with day tickets for Friday, though. Saturday and Sunday will be much more popular, also because of the performers on those days.

In theory you can buy tickets at the festival but they might be sold out by then :dunno:

The festival had some years when it was completely sold out and you could only buy tickets from ticket touts, paying much more for them, of course :dunno:

I don't think we'd have problems with day tickets for Friday, though. Saturday and Sunday will be much more popular, also because of the performers on those days.

Oh yea as I'm just staying that day I hope that will be okay :) Thanks for the info :biggrin2:

Archived