Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, a lot of new fresh products :clap:

..this thread is very dangerous .... :wink2:because the captions are usually so brilliant that it's easy to think the situations r e a l l y happened...:roftl: the words were said, thought etc...:wink2:

too right! it's so easy to slip into thinking Mika really is like this thread portrays him. :teehee:

also thanks to this lovely thread, i now mentally try to give captions to every pic of Mika I see :aah:

too right! it's so easy to slip into thinking Mika really is like this thread portrays him. :teehee:

also thanks to this lovely thread, i now mentally try to give captions to every pic of Mika I see :aah:

:original: I bet it was you who inspired Wonka with your Oliver Twist caption:thumb_yello: a bit scary but brilliant:wink2:

Ooooh, a lot of new fresh products

..this thread is very dangerous .... : because the captions are usually so brilliant that it's easy to think the situations r e a l l y happened...: the words were said, thought etc...::

:wink2:

No way ! ::

:roftl:

It took me a few seconds to figure out what's wrong with this picture and now I can't stop laughing ahh, poor Mika.. How could you, Wonka? :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Wonka, don't post so much, I can't keep up with it!

sPEED IT UP, WOMAN...:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't bird poop black and white though... ? :aah:

Uhhh, does it really matter now???

After the trouble i had imageshacking it, no way i'm gonna change it...:mf_rosetinted:

too right! it's so easy to slip into thinking Mika really is like this thread portrays him.

also thanks to this lovely thread, i now mentally try to give captions to every pic of Mika I see :

:biggrin2:

:original: I bet it was you who inspired Wonka with your Oliver Twist caption a bit scary but brilliant:

Which Oliver Twist caption? :dunno: