• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh people! you freak me out with that "month" or "Moth" stuff^^.

but it propably means that I`ll see mika my first time next month (or moth) which will be when his new album is out... next month:mf_rosetinted:...

I miss him too!!

I have never seen him live but saw sooo many vids and read loads of talks of you all who have been there that I can`t wait to see him myself... but can`t go to any concert this summer :( ...

so I wait so much for your footage of Compaigne but I know I`ll be freakin sad after it...

so I got a masochist grace to mika!

will see ya next month mika:mf_rosetinted:

oh people! you freak me out with that "month" or "Moth" stuff^^.

but it propably means that I`ll see mika my first time next month (or moth) which will be when his new album is out... next month:mf_rosetinted:...

I miss him too!!

I have never seen him live but saw sooo many vids and read loads of talks of you all who have been there that I can`t wait to see him myself... but can`t go to any concert this summer :( ...

so I wait so much for your footage of Compaigne but I know I`ll be freakin sad after it...

so I got a masochist grace to mika!

will see ya next month mika:mf_rosetinted:

new album is out... next month?:shocked:

new album is out... next month?:shocked:

:aah:

just look what you did daer people who formed that new measurement:roftl:.

next month means exactly the same as if mika says that he `ll tweet soon or more often...

so it turnes out that he tweets only after ages ...

I wish we could take the month -thing seriously!:teehee:

next month means exactly the same as if mika says that he `ll tweet soon or more often...

Nooo, it's not month, it's moth :teehee: month still has 28-31 days and moth... well, nobody knows how long is moth, except Mika :naughty:

Nooo, it's not month, it's moth :teehee: month still has 28-31 days and moth... well, nobody knows how long is moth, except Mika :naughty:

Exactly ! See da tags or lollipop mokey's post on page 3 (or 4 ? ) :mf_rosetinted:

Archived