:lmao: can you believe it's been a moth scince the last tweet?

Not a month (you meant a month, right?), just 20 days, it's a big difference :shun::mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and I counted that if he will not tweet today, that will be the longest silence from him since January 1 :shocked:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a month (you meant a month, right?), just 20 days, it's a big difference :shun::mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and I counted that if he will not tweet today, that will be the longest silence from him since January 1 :shocked:

:lmfao: I wonder what kind of new measurement would "a moth" be :roftl:

oh dear, don't even say that :boxed: a moth is nothing compared to Mikasoon....

That's exactly what I was trying to say :teehee: let's just hope he will tweet soon, not Mikasoon :blush-anim-cl:

Mika, we miss you :tears:

Aww

Just to subscribe....

Well

I thought, that no matter how many times we see him, here comes the PMD and we suffer even more. Last year I suffered reading the thread Post gig Depression - I was incredibly envious, like: What? They just have seen him LIVE and dare to complain??? But afterwards I became that lucky to post in the Depression thread too ;)

Nothing can alleviate the gravity of out feelings... but meanwhile it is such a happines - to love him and to suffer, to know that he exists on this planet, that we have something ahead of us - a lot of new songs, vids, interviews (unlike my case when I loved Freddie and knew that everything is in the past!)

So, Lena is really right.

Sometimes I scared to see how many people here talk about other artists - how they love them.. I look at no other man, and Mika is the only one for me. I don't want to lose him. I will have lost a huge part of me.

Yes, Lena is right.

Aww

Just to subscribe....

Well

I thought, that no matter how many times we see him, here comes the PMD and we suffer even more. Last year I suffered reading the thread Post gig Depression - I was incredibly envious, like: What? They just have seen him LIVE and dare to complain??? But afterwards I became that lucky to post in the Depression thread too ;)

Nothing can alleviate the gravity of out feelings... but meanwhile it is such a happines - to love him and to suffer, to know that he exists on this planet, that we have something ahead of us - a lot of new songs, vids, interviews (unlike my case when I loved Freddie and knew that everything is in the past!)

So, Lena is really right.

Sometimes I scared to see how many people here talk about other artists - how they love them.. I look at no other man, and Mika is the only one for me. I don't want to lose him. I will have lost a huge part of me.

Yes, Lena is right.

If you just want to sub, you can click 'thread tools' and sub from there. Just incase you didnt know :wink2:

oh dear, don't even say that :boxed: a moth is nothing compared to Mikasoon....

That's exactly what I was trying to say :teehee: let's just hope he will tweet soon, not Mikasoon :blush-anim-cl:

Mika, we miss you :tears:

didnt you mean 'month'? :aah:

1 moth = 20 days of Mika silence in Twitter :naughty:

I think a "moth" should be an ever-changing time measurement. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika will tweet in a moth.

Mika will tweet lyrics and song titles in a moth.

Mika will release his new album in a moth.

But, how long is a moth? Only Da Mika knows for sure. :hypo:

I miss him too! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

sorry for that :aah: but I really do :tears:

I know he's busy with the third album and everything, but we don't know much about him right now, just the XL columns and a tweet once in a while :huh:

he should upload some videos to his youtube account or sth like that...

didnt you mean 'month'? :aah:

na, it's moth :naughty:

precisely...something that just pops out of nowhere and hits you in the face :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly!

A moth = Mika's "next week", "soon", "tomorrow"... :hypo:

I'll see him next month, but after that...he'll probably take a moth to come back! :boxed:

So true :lmfao:

But, how long is a moth? Only Da Mika knows for sure.

That sounds like Mikasoon :naughty: Just one difference, even Mika don't know how long is Mikasoon :mf_rosetinted:

I miss him too! :crybaby: :crybaby:

sorry for that :aah: but I really do :tears:

I know he's busy with the third album and everything, but we don't know much about him right now, just the XL columns and a tweet once in a while :huh:

he should upload some videos to his youtube account or sth like that...

Don't be sad :huglove:

Oh, Mika... You really need to communicate more with your fans. Think about it, do you wanna have happy fans who adore you :fangurl: or sad ones who misses you because you're disappeared for ages :no: Not that I am expecting you to read this, but wake up MIKA! :poke:

:tears: Oh those beautiful memories. :tears:

[YOUTUBE]Vg3SXNpFw2Y[/YOUTUBE]

I want it back! :tears: I just watch it all over again and again and again.. And every time I watch it, I almost cry, 'cause that reminds me that PERFECT moment of that gig..

i miss him also... but i'm getting used to it by now :tears:

he doesn't tour my country that often

but i can't wait for the european concerts to start :yay:

i'll live through everyone's gig reports. details people DETAILS!

i love details :fangurl:

p.s. but not details about his undies... i couldn't careless about those! :aah:

Same here! After the concerts I run to the Gig Report threads. But I'm extra excited by the thought of the Compiegne gig as I can't wait to hear some NEW SONGS! So I'll be watching the vids all day. Then heading off to post on the <New song titles> Lyrics and Discusssion Threads, so there will be plenty to keep me amused that day.

But it is lonely in the Mika wilderness. I wish he would at least tweet his only lonely fans. I also wish the Magic Mondays were about vlogs and album news, instead of eyeballs and such. I know I'm not alone in that wish.

:lmfao:

Exactly!

A moth = Mika's "next week", "soon", "tomorrow"... :hypo:

I'll see him next month, but after that...he'll probably take a moth to come back! :boxed:

:lmfao:

Then there must be a yer and a dy, to extend or enshorten time periods other than a moth....:mf_rosetinted:

As in: "Mika doesn't tweet in a yer, wonder if he's dead", or even "It's been a dy since i'm flooding Mika on twitter about him twitting but it hasn't been working"...

Archived