Eurovision 2012

suzie

Oh that's great! Are you planning on going?

Yes, I love esc. It's just that people are saying that the cheapest tickets will cost like 5000 sek and that's quite expensive, but I hope they are wrong and I at least can afford some kind of ticket :wink2:

Yes, north Sjælland! ;)

Aha, like Helsingør and there? Sorry my danish geography isn't the best :teehee:

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! And please say Hanna, it's my name :wink2:

Aha but Malmö and Stockholm isn't that far from each other only like 4-5 hours with train. :wink2:

Shh, we don't talk about that :mf_rosetinted:

Yep ofc, who doesn't want to meet me :mf_rosetinted:sorry just kidding, would love to meet you in :teehee:

yes we talk about it :mf_rosetinted: i would love to meet you too :teehee:

Yes, I love esc. It's just that people are saying that the cheapest tickets will cost like 5000 sek and that's quite expensive, but I hope they are wrong and I at least can afford some kind of ticket :wink2:

Aha, like Helsingør and there? Sorry my danish geography isn't the best :teehee:

Yes 15 mins in car from Helsingør! ;) go to College there

Me and some friends are probably going too :thumb_yello: But good lord the tickets are expensive now, even more expensive than the greatest seats to MJ's This Is It concerts (which sadly never could happen)

yes we talk about it :mf_rosetinted: i would love to meet you too :teehee:

No we won't :mf_rosetinted:

;D :teehee:

Yes 15 mins in car from Helsingør! ;) go to College there

Aha, then I know where it is :wink2:

Me and some friends are probably going too :thumb_yello: But good lord the tickets are expensive now, even more expensive than the greatest seats to MJ's This Is It concerts (which sadly never could happen)

:thumb_yello:

Yes they are, but I read that that was because they hadn't released the official ones yet, or something like that. So hopefully they'll be cheaper. Otherwise I'll have to stand outside the stadium and pretend that I watch it live :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Wow, that sucks :huh: Well, I hope you'll find some tickets that are worth their price! Must be quite an experience :thumb_yello:

Wow, that sucks :huh: Well, I hope you'll find some tickets that are worth their price! Must be quite an experience :thumb_yello:

Yep :huh: but they'll probably get cheaper. Yes, I'm really excited and my dream would be to work as a volunteer there, just don't know if you can do that...

• 4 months later...
For everyone who wants to go to Malmö this year: Tickets will go on sale on Monday, 10 o'clock. It was announced yesterday.

I know, I'm so excite. Thought they would cost like a fortune, but apparently they'll only cost something between 90 and 2000 kronor ( ~10 € - 221 €) :excite:

I know, I'm so excite. Thought they would cost like a fortune, but apparently they'll only cost something between 90 and 2000 kronor ( ~10 € - 221 €) :excite:

Could you find exact prices? I just found the "between 10 and 216€"-statement. But that doesn't say much, if they don't say how much each category will cost in each show. I really need to know for planning to see which show is possible or if it's possible at all.

Could you find exact prices? I just found the "between 10 and 216€"-statement. But that doesn't say much, if they don't say how much each category will cost in each show. I really need to know for planning to see which show is possible or if it's possible at all.

No, I don't think they'll say that until monday. And I'm pretty sure if you buy the 10 € ticket you'll end up on some semi-finals rehearsal back in the corner. But I'm just happy because the sites I looked at the tickets would cost between 230 - 930 €.

No, I don't think they'll say that until monday. And I'm pretty sure if you buy the 10 € ticket you'll end up on some semi-finals rehearsal back in the corner. But I'm just happy because the sites I looked at the tickets would cost between 230 - 930 €.

That's silly :doh: One needs to plan a little bit. You can't see the prices for the first time exactly at the same time you have to buy the tickets :doh: I don't know if someone will come with me, maybe two people, and it's not like they are sitting next to me at 10 o'clock on Monday to discuss about it. And I don't want to reload the page for 5 hours if everything crashes because of too many people trying got get tickets like in Düsseldorf to realize at the end that I can't afford anything. :doh:

That's silly :doh: One needs to plan a little bit. You can't see the prices for the first time exactly at the same time you have to buy the tickets :doh: I don't know if someone will come with me, maybe two people, and it's not like they are sitting next to me at 10 o'clock on Monday to discuss about it. And I don't want to reload the page for 5 hours if everything crashes because of too many people trying got get tickets like in Düsseldorf to realize at the end that I can't afford anything. :doh:

Okay I found it, I think. :wink2: It's google translated but I guess you can understand it :wink2:

• Price level 1 (pink). Final: 1 950 SEK. Semifinal and final jury (Friday evening): 750 sek. Matinee performance of the finale: SEK 450. Semi-final Rehearsals: 350 kr.

• Price Level 2 (yellow). Final: 1 750 SEK. Semifinal and final jury (Friday evening): 550 SEK. Matinee performance of the finale: SEK 250. Semi-final Rehearsals: 150 SEK.

• Price level 3 (green). Final: 1 250 SEK. Semifinal and final jury (Friday evening): 450 SEK. Matinee performance of the finale: SEK 150. Semi-final Rehearsals: 120 SEK.

• Price level 4 (orange, limited visibility). Final: 250. Semifinal and final jury (Friday evening): 90 €. Matinee performance of the finale: 90 kr. Semi-final Rehearsals: 90 SEK.

Thank you! :flowers2:

Wow, it's a big difference between the final and the jury-final :blink:

I hope you've seen this though.

An extra fan zone

SVT have decided to add one zone for fans wanting to sit down during the dress rehearsals and live broadcasts that are included in the fan packages. The allotment of the fan ticket packages within the four zones will be regulated by OGAE International.

The fan club members will have exclusive access to tickets on the venue floor for one week, 26th of November to the 3rd of December. After that, the tickets on the venue floor will be open for sale for the general public.

I hope you've seen this though.

Yes, I've seen it. But I think that's only relevant for the people in the national fanclubs and not for the "normal" visitors. As I understand it the floor in the middle will be for the fanclubs and the seats around for all the others.

Yes, I've seen it. But I think that's only relevant for the people in the national fanclubs and not for the "normal" visitors. As I understand it the floor in the middle will be for the fanclubs and the seats around for all the others.

Yes, but you can buy the fan-club tickets too, even if you're not a fan. But then you have to wait one week.