Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a cold, not feeling good right now :huh:

oh and hi, btw, i stopped stalking you and post :mf_rosetinted:

last week i was so busy i couldn't even log into MFC properly

yay xD

but ive got to go now so talk soon byee

Just watched a movie I thought would be actiony called 50 Dead Men Walking. It was so depressing. I mean, bloody awesome movie, but depressing as hell and at times a bit disturbing. In love with the song from the credits though called We Will Have Won by Ben Mink. Now to go listen to We Are Golden to cheer me back up. ^_^

in school friends told me that somebody in TV show yesterday was wearing mika-shirt :boing: gotta check it :aah:

edit: i was wondering how was that possible someone to have mika-shirt that I don't know :aah:

it was Sliimy not mika! :lmfao:

Edited by mary*

in school friends told me that somebody in TV show yesterday was wearing mika-shirt :boing: gotta check it :aah:

edit: i was wondering how was that possible someone to have mika-shirt that I don't know :aah:

it was Sliimy not mika! :lmfao:

wheeerrrrreeee???? :teehee:

:groupwave::yay: :yay: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOLCAT! :yay: :yay: :groupwave:

Oh we did that aageeesss ago :aah:

Still waiting to find out....if I got into my current school. Ya~ :mf_rosetinted:

Ooooh aren't you the cool ones? :mf_rosetinted:

You wont.

LULZ joking of course you will they can't turn YOU down, duh. They'd kick themselves if you got all famouzzz and stuff. You could be the next Animal Hospital presenter.

I got into an English 6th form (which will remain unnamed for reasons of avoiding paedophilia), and have an interview so yaaaah, big times.