Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

It was on purpose you silly sausage. :naughty:

Sure you did. :mf_rosetinted:

Waaaah this dude has invited me to the cinema and did invite me out for a meal beforehand but I got out of that but ewwwwww help me I don't like him :tears:

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Maybe just do the 'fake call' thing half way through. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get so annoyed when people tell me they want to change some things about their lives, yet they do nothing about them. It's your life, it's up to you: if your problem makes you miserable and it's something you can fix why won't you do something about it? If I can do something like that (which I've done) so can you.

Sorry for the rant, I'm on a bad mood tonight.

I get so annoyed when people tell me they want to change some things about their lives, yet they do nothing about them. It's your life, it's up to you: if your problem makes you miserable and it's something you can fix why won't you do something about it? If I can do something like that (which I've done) so can you.

Sorry for the rant, I'm on a bad mood tonight.

Know what you mean, no apologies necessary in the random thread.

Especially when people moan to you about things like you've no idea yourself.

:huglove:

Know what you mean, no apologies necessary in the random thread.

Especially when people moan to you about things like you've no idea yourself.

Exactly. Ugh, I'm having one of those days today when I hate everyone for no reason. It's not like me at all, this sucks! Maybe I'm just cranky because my wrist hurts.

Exactly. Ugh, I'm having one of those days today when I hate everyone for no reason. It's not like me at all, this sucks! Maybe I'm just cranky because my wrist hurts.

The wrong time to make a wrist-related innuendo...?

Get it out of your system. You don't have to be a Little-Miss-I-LOVE-FLOWERRSSSS-AND-RAINBOWSSS all the time. But get back to your loving self soon. We'll help. :huglove:

Hope your wrist gets better! What did you do? I'll be scoffing the painkillers with you, my back just died when I tried to run. Possible trapped nerve :tears:

tumblr_lnx9iudTVR1qmu3deo1_500.jpg

Edited by astor

The wrong time to make a wrist-related innuendo...?

Get it out of your system. You don't have to be a Little-Miss-I-LOVE-FLOWERRSSSS-AND-RAINBOWSSS all the time. But get back to your loving self soon. We'll help. :huglove:

Hope your wrist gets better! What did you do? I'll be scoffing the painkillers with you, my back just died when I tried to run. Possible trapped nerve :tears:

tumblr_lnx9iudTVR1qmu3deo1_500.jpg

:lmfao:

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS WRONG TIME TO MAKE SUCH INNUENDOS.

Aww, you're such a sweetheart. :huglove: I already feel a lot better, thanks to you!

I have a really bad case of tenosynovitis on it, again. :tears: It's been a bit better today though!

That sounds so painful! Hopefully it isn't that nerve thing, that would require some more serious treatment wouldn't it? Hope you'll get well soon. :huglove:

Luuuurve that lipbite. Rawr.

OMG you sure know how to cheer a girl up! :fangurl: Thank you hun! :huglove:

Who's the guy in the last picture though? :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

NOOOOO I COPIED THE WRONG PICTURE NOOOOOO. HANG ON.

I wanted to get you....

julian-casablancas-15.jpg

JULIAN.

My bad. :blush-anim-cl: