qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes but you know you're a BEAUTIFUL freak:huglove:

Not really as I don't think am beautiful,despite my bf saying so and his friends saying so as well :aah:

I think if Gaga told me though,I would believe in it xD Since it's her and she used to be like that.

That moment where your in an empty class,a teacher walks and starts writing stuff on the board and hasn't even spotted you :aah:

I know that feel :aah:

oh, and a tip: if they start giving you looks just look back, or even stare. usually they get scared and stop bugging you - well, at least that works for me :dunno: . you can trust me, I've kinda had experience with these sort of things :wink2: (oh, and never forget to put your paws up, cause you were born this way :huglove:)

back after weeks of non-mikaing...and discovering the great new smiles!!!!!!:wub2:

fave::mikadas::wub2:

It's awesome :mikadas:

no i'm not, that is my hobby :teehee:

Oh wow really! That's so good! I'd like to do something like that, cos you help others at the same time don't you?

Welcome back MFCers!

Please listen carefully. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbzcrsOe2MY :wink2:

(I know that this is probably not the right thread but I had no idea where else to post it so...)

I remember when I first heard this on TV, I was in my room and my mum had the TV loud as hell like usual, and I heard it, and I ran to the living room all excited. And I saw this. Pantene Pro-V. :sneaky2: