Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

much better than yesterday :pinkbow: you?

that´s great :)

I`m goohoood. no school tomorrow (we go on an excursion).

and it´s waaaaaaarm.summe ris coming!!!

wazzup dear Annu? :naughty: saved da world?

OMG!! I missed my 400th post :shocked:

congrats :yay:

may many other posts come :D

umm...how dos the chat work btw?? I´m aroud here for quite some time now but `ve got no idea....:shocked:

upps..need to go now.

cya Annu!!! you gotta help me with da chat next time:blush-anim-cl::huglove:

congrats :yay:

may many other posts come :D

umm...how dos the chat work btw?? I´m aroud here for quite some time now but `ve got no idea....:shocked:

upps..need to go now.

cya Annu!!! you gotta help me with da chat next time:blush-anim-cl::huglove:

okey see ya soon! :huglove:

I just want to say that Freaks are a great great fanbase. Or a family, if I put it that way. For some time I was part of the My Chemical Romance fandom, and I freaked out. You guys are amazing. Freaks are so kind with each other, and respect Mika. Thank you so much. I'm proud to be a part of this family. :huglove:

I just want to say that Freaks are a great great fanbase. Or a family, if I put it that way. For some time I was part of the My Chemical Romance fandom, and I freaked out. You guys are amazing. Freaks are so kind with each other, and respect Mika. Thank you so much. I'm proud to be a part of this family. :huglove:

Aw, too true :teehee::huglove:

Why did you freak out in the MCR fanbase? What did they do? :shocked:

Aw, too true :teehee::huglove:

Why did you freak out in the MCR fanbase? What did they do? :shocked:

Fan fictions (thousands of them), fans fighting with each other because they were there 'since the beginning' , stupid insulting tweets to the band members, and a lot of other disrespectful things I'd rather not mention.

Idk, the majority of the MCRmy is just... vile. I felt like I didn't belong there. I also deleted my tumblr because I realised that If I stayed on it 5 mins more I'd hate the band because of the fans.

“Try to learn to breathe deeply, really to taste food when you eat, and when you sleep really to sleep. Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.”

— William Saroyan

Fan fictions (thousands of them), fans fighting with each other because they were there 'since the beginning' , stupid insulting tweets to the band members, and a lot of other disrespectful things I'd rather not mention.

Idk, the majority of the MCRmy is just... vile. I felt like I didn't belong there. I also deleted my tumblr because I realised that If I stayed on it 5 mins more I'd hate the band because of the fans.

I understand! I've felt like that before, can't remember who it was with though :mf_rosetinted:

I can't understand how fanbases can be horrible to one another, since they are all fans because they share a love for something.