Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I totally agree with that quote, also the heart is what is keeping us alive and dreams I guess are our mind's desire :original:

[EDIT]: Possibly that last bit don't make sense, so I'll explain. I read somewhere how the mind in our day to day life can affect the dream we then dream at night. So I guess if something or someone even is on your mind, this could then be corporated into your dream in some form of way.

I totally believe that too! ;)

Last week I had such a strange dream, but many things that had happened appeared in my dream.. exept for one thing, I still don't get.. haha

But also a person you think about a lot, or you are with comes in your dream.. dreams are so interesting to think about when you've had one.. They always have a message in them.. well, almost always, cause my dreams about Mika are a bit meaningless and unreal haha!

Maryy! :D i'm just fine, i slept whole day :aah: you? :pinkbow:

lucky you :aah: I'm happy because of Friday! :boing: (sorry for late reply I was playing something and still can't complete that ncjhfrbygbfhucjd mission!!! :aah: )

lucky you :aah: I'm happy because of Friday! :boing: (sorry for late reply I was playing something and still can't complete that ncjhfrbygbfhucjd mission!!! :aah: )

yes, Friday! :boing: i don't know why i slept whole day :aah: (probably cos i'm so tired of last weekend :huh:)

i had, but i was authorized to be at home and i happened to sleep all day :aah:

:shun::aah:

I hurt leg on Thursday so I skipped it :mikadas:

now I've just read 15 pages of English. but why? :shocked::aah:

hahahaha omg! XD did you make it?? Its funny!:naughty: good job!:thumb_yello:

I had seen this vid before too. :aah: it's amazing :aah: just, they should have used Y U NO guy too :naughty:

:aah::aah:

love it!!

I didn't make it. Just bumped into it on YouTube today. :blink:

Archived