Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

He's coming to Latvia again in summer for a festival, but I'm not sure if I'll go. My friends have met him too :aah:

I'm definitely going there to meet the King :teehee:

And so happy for you, Eloise. He's so nice to his fans :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have to study russian but I'm lazy to :aah: actually it's a small lesson thank god!

hoping tomorrow will be rain so i won't go to school at all :pray:

I used to study russian, it's sooo difficult imo! :aah:

And yeah, rain means no school?

:shocked: When it rains, you don't have to go to school?

I used to study russian, it's sooo difficult imo! :aah:

And yeah, rain means no school?

indeed it is :aah: glad my parents know it so well so mum can do my homework..sometimes... :mf_rosetinted: they can speak it as well as georgian :shocked:

I need so much time to study even this lil lesson, if it was english it'd be muuuch easier.

aaand about rain: today it was raining too and I went to school, on the way it got even worse I got all soaked :aah: and also it was an earthquake today so when i was going to school i met some friends on the way and they told me that no school because of that earthquake and there'd be another one in half an hour :aah: so I went home again and got even more soaked.

in short I was all wet when I came home and told mum if it'd rain tomorrow too, I'd not go or I'd catch a cold :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, good gone girl.

big girl you are beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul.

:mikacool:

We are gaaaaaaaaaaaaawlden. We are gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawlden. :mikacool:

blame it on theeeeeeeee giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls,blame it on theeeeeeeeeeee booooooooyyyyyyyyyyyys.

oh, now Elle Meee Diiiiiiiiit cdbs,hfygerfdsjc.....c'est ta vie... un jour... dadada.. un jour...etc. :mikacool:

edit: pourquoi tu gaches ta vieeeeeeeeeeeeee? :aah:

blame it on theeeeeeeee giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirls,blame it on theeeeeeeeeeee booooooooyyyyyyyyyyyys.

oh, now Elle Meee Diiiiiiiiit cdbs,hfygerfdsjc.....c'est ta vie... un jour... dadada.. un jour...etc. :mikacool:

edit: pourquoi tu gaches ta vieeeeeeeeeeeeee? :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao: You're great at french. :naughty:

I've been crying, for so loooooooooooooooooooooooooong, fighting tears just to carry ooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

:lmfao: :lmfao: You're great at french. :naughty:

I've been crying, for so loooooooooooooooooooooooooong, fighting tears just to carry ooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

I know I do :mikacool::naughty:

GETTING ANGRY DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING!

Y U NO LIKE ME? Y U NO LIKE ME? :mf_rosetinted:

I know I do :mikacool::naughty:

GETTING ANGRY DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING!

Y U NO LIKE ME? Y U NO LIKE ME? :mf_rosetinted:

Calm it Kermit. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN, OH BILLY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.

But I seeeeeeeeee youuu!!!!! :wub2:

One foot boooy. One foot boooooooooooyooooooooooyoooooooooooy.

Calm it Kermit. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN, OH BILLY BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN.

Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx!! Take it eeeeeeaaaasyyy!:mikasweat:

HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEAAAAA!!

sucking too hard on your lollipop hey love's gonna get you images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoVPPXUBszmSkjFz4Zi2JiWr5MMSi9sWak0KZbXPuFnKDLj2eO !!!

Relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx!! Take it eeeeeeaaaasyyy!:mikasweat:

HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEAAAAA!!

sucking too hard on your lollipop hey love's gonna get you images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoVPPXUBszmSkjFz4Zi2JiWr5MMSi9sWak0KZbXPuFnKDLj2eO !!!

What are we doing? :mf_rosetinted: