Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Headache, don't know if because I cried a few minutes ago or because I'm sleepy lol

The sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrrrooooowwww!!! :fisch::fisch::fisch: (I think those are the words from the Little Orphane Annie song? Oh well, I probably butchered those lyrics) :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

The sun will come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrrrooooowwww!!! :fisch::fisch::fisch: (I think those are the words from the Little Orphane Annie song? Oh well, I probably butchered those lyrics) :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

I don't know the lyrics in english :aah: but thanks :huglove::huglove: for a moment i thought you'd say "the night is always darkest just before the dawn" XD

I love the MFC, you guys are really supportive no matter what :huglove:

I don't know the lyrics in english :aah: but thanks :huglove::huglove: for a moment i thought you'd say "the night is always darkest just before the dawn" XD

I love the MFC, you guys are really supportive no matter what :huglove:

:aah: don't worry, apparently I dont know the lyrics in any language. I just sing what I hear until proven other wise. :naughty:

go and put it charging :mf_rosetinted:

I'm laying in bed (supposed to be sleeping:naughty:) and my bed is suspended way up in the air near the ceiling and my charger won't reach. :tears:

here, take my phone *gives the phone* :mf_rosetinted:

:aah: You goose! ;) I hope it doesnt die soon. It always scares me when it randomly goes black. But then again, it is past midnight on a school night. A dead battery might do me some good.

:aah: You goose! ;) I hope it doesnt die soon. It always scares me when it randomly goes black. But then again, it is past midnight on a school night. A dead battery might do me some good.

battery is full, so :mf_rosetinted:

yeah probably it would be good... no let me think again, no it would be disaster!! :mf_rosetinted: you can't leave me here :mf_rosetinted:

battery is full, so :mf_rosetinted:

yeah probably it would be good... no let me think again, no it would be disaster!! :mf_rosetinted: you can't leave me here :mf_rosetinted:

:tears: I'm sorry!! I had a full battery... Three hours ago. :teehee: I will try to stay as long as possible!

good, you are my only friend here plus ängi in chat. :original:

Aww, I feel so sspecial. :wub2: I casually talk to a lot of people here, but you and Blanca (my new sister wife) are the only people I talk to all the time. You and I have been through a lot together. :huglove:

Aww, I feel so sspecial. :wub2: I casually talk to a lot of people here, but you and Blanca (my new sister wife) are the only people I talk to all the time. You and I have been through a lot together. :huglove:

mmm true :huglove: you are special person to me, even if you live almost in other side of the world :huglove: