For me, Sally Donovan is the meanest character in the series. I dislike her from the very beginning. She`s an antipode to everything Sherlock incorporates : her brain is ordinary and mediocre, she`s jealous and narrow-minded.

And what finnaly pissed me of - is her faithlessness in the last episode:furious:

It`s similar to real life: beware of jealousy and mediocrity !

There is a poll of The most influential people :)

\http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2107952_2107959_2107960,00.html

Benedict is on the 5 place currently, and the poll closes 17.01

Funny, but the position right before him is "Anonimous", I bet it is Moriarty :naughty:

Why not ?:wink2: Or is this that secret organization who "captures Wall Street"?

Who`s behind them ? :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! Nice to see you here! Sit cosily :bye:

0_7fc8a_1b976716_XL

Thank you :biggrin2: I`ve been a Sherlock fan since the beginning of this year (I know, I didn`t go through the first waiting, but now :tears:) and I`ve watched both seasons :biggrin2: I can`t tell which episode was my favourite, but I certainly love The Reichenbach Fall because it`s one of the few movies that have ever made my cry like a baby and A Scandal in Belgravia :wub2:

Watching it right now!

For the first time? Lucky you, Carla!!! I want the first time again :wub2:

Thank you :biggrin2: I`ve been a Sherlock fan since the beginning of this year (I know, I didn`t go through the first waiting, but now :tears:) and I`ve watched both seasons :biggrin2: I can`t tell which episode was my favourite, but I certainly love The Reichenbach Fall because it`s one of the few movies that have ever made my cry like a baby and A Scandal in Belgravia :wub2:

These two are my favourite as well! Both make me cry the more I watch them.

And yes, it's funny - I missed waiting for the 2 Mika's album and for the 2 season of Sherlock. But now I suffered waiting for the Mika's 3 album to the full extend. And the same waits for me considering the 3 season :aah:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

And yes, it's funny - I missed waiting for the 2 Mika's album and for the 2 season of Sherlock. But now I suffered waiting for the Mika's 3 album to the full extend. And the same waits for me considering the 3 season :aah:

Same here :teehee: I was over the moon when Steven Moffat said, a couple of days after second season”s finale, that we wouldn”t have to wait as much as we had for the second season, but then they said „starting to film in 2013” :boxed:

Anyway, I`m going to miss Moriarty, even if he was the villain :huh:

Same here :teehee: I was over the moon when Steven Moffat said, a couple of days after second season”s finale, that we wouldn”t have to wait as much as we had for the second season, but then they said „starting to film in 2013” :boxed:

Anyway, I`m going to miss Moriarty, even if he was the villain :huh:

I will miss Moriarty too, he was an amazing negative side to Sherlock. It's beyond my imagination - what exactly they have to create in order not to allow people moan that Jim was better.

It's a great thing that almost every character here has his big group of fans - Mycroft, Lestrade, let alone John and Moriarty. It means that the whole idea, the series in the whole are stunning, end every little detail has its sense.

Yes, i didn't even know abiut it until i saw your thread and suddenly it was showing up on portuguese tv....I've enjoyed it a lot....:thumb_yello:

Yes, i didn't even know abiut it until i saw your thread and suddenly it was showing up on portuguese tv....I've enjoyed it a lot....:thumb_yello:

Carla, if there is a possibility, watch somewhere in original. Because nothing compares to Cumberbatch's voice, without hearing him the film looses half of its spell.

Sherlock is amazing!! I saw it on Sunday or the first time and now finished watching the 2. episode.

You are lucky too :) Everything is ahead for you :aah::blush-anim-cl:

Carla, if there is a possibility, watch somewhere in original. Because nothing compares to Cumberbatch's voice, without hearing him the film looses half of its spell.

You are lucky too :) Everything is ahead for you :aah::blush-anim-cl:

I consider myself lucky too. :teehee: I watched all six episodes in a row this week. Now I'm officially a fan. :naughty:

It was a proper Easter holiday for me! Every episode is a film. Just perfect. And I must agree - nothing compares to Cumberbatch's voice. :wub2: I watched couple of episodes on a muted TV (it was running very late and my family was asleep:dunno:) but then I found all episodes online, and used my headphones. It was magical! Completely different.

I consider myself lucky too. :teehee: I watched all six episodes in a row this week. Now I'm officially a fan. :naughty:

It was a proper Easter holiday for me! Every episode is a film. Just perfect. And I must agree - nothing compares to Cumberbatch's voice. :wub2: I watched couple of episodes on a muted TV (it was running very late and my family was asleep:dunno:) but then I found all episodes online, and used my headphones. It was magical! Completely different.

Oh, so great to see you here sweety!

At first I watched with translation, but now I understand that translation kills the half of the impression.

So, we decided to watch with Russian subtitles for my daughter to understand - and it is the best way.

I watched many other films with Cumberbatch, and must say, that as soon as he opens his mouth, the film becomes more powerful (dunno how to express), gets one layer higher - even it's just a TV series.

Oh, so great to see you here sweety!

At first I watched with translation, but now I understand that translation kills the half of the impression.

So, we decided to watch with Russian subtitles for my daughter to understand - and it is the best way.

I watched many other films with Cumberbatch, and must say, that as soon as he opens his mouth, the film becomes more powerful (dunno how to express), gets one layer higher - even it's just a TV series.

Totally understand you. It was completely different to watch just with translation and no sounds, and to hear everything. The music is great too.

But I must say he talks too fast sometimes, at least for me to understand him:blush-anim-cl: I know it's part of the Sherlock character, but it's too hard for me to keep up. I had to get back sometimes to hear again what he said. Yay for the internet!

And what's even more interesting, it's great to watch every episode at least once more. It has layers that you can't see when you watch just once and concentrate on a story.

I love how they pictured London. And I love how they combined Victorian England and nowadays. You can clearly see it's today, but you don't have that super-modern-forensics-CIA-youhavetooseealltheuglypartsofthemurder type of series feeling.

Edited by nenartus

Totally understand you. It was completely different to watch just with translation and no sounds, and to hear everything. The music is great too.

But I must say he talks too fast sometimes, at least for me to understand him:blush-anim-cl: I know it's part of the Sherlock character, but it's too hard for me to keep up. I had to get back sometimes to hear again what he said. Yay for the internet!

And what's even more interesting, it's great to watch every episode at least once more. It has layers that you can't see when you watch just once and concentrate on a story.

I love how they pictured London. And I love how they combined Victorian England and nowadays. You can clearly see it's today, but you don't have that super-modern-forensics-CIA-youhavetooseealltheuglypartsofthemurder type of series feeling.

You've said it so beautifully!!!

Yes, there are many layers, and it is impossible to discover everything by yourself. I read different Sherlock groups in social sites, and my eyes are gradually opening. These are so many subtleties that I'm in awe!

I already watched every part many times, but still discover something new, and not only facts or quotes, but the look, flickering in the eyes, a slight frowning - and the picture changes in the mind, and things become clear and bright in their geniality.

You've said it so beautifully!!!

Yes, there are many layers, and it is impossible to discover everything by yourself. I read different Sherlock groups in social sites, and my eyes are gradually opening. These are so many subtleties that I'm in awe!

I already watched every part many times, but still discover something new, and not only facts or quotes, but the look, flickering in the eyes, a slight frowning - and the picture changes in the mind, and things become clear and bright in their geniality.

You have time for that too, besides MFC? :bow::naughty: I couldn't be here so often last week because I watched Sherlock every night. Sherlock stole my MFC time. :naughty: Sorry Meeks. :blush-anim-cl:

I have to find some of these groups myself to check if I'm right about some things I noticed. Maybe I should watch again before I do that, or to ease my way by checking out first what people think?

You have time for that too, besides MFC? :bow::naughty: I couldn't be here so often last week because I watched Sherlock every night. Sherlock stole my MFC time. :naughty: Sorry Meeks. :blush-anim-cl:

I have to find some of these groups myself to check if I'm right about some things I noticed. Maybe I should watch again before I do that, or to ease my way by checking out first what people think?

My guilt is that Sherlock is stealing my MFC time for more than a month, so I even glad Mika hadn't came with something new. Oh, God, I've just said something like that!

:aah:

Anyway, I found a good blog with gifs and pics. Here:

http://sherlock.soup.io

I still haven't been to any English speaking Sherlock forum, because the Russian analogue of Facebook provides me with everything I need. So I can't recommend you anything (for the time being).

My guilt is that Sherlock is stealing my MFC time for more than a month, so I even glad Mika hadn't came with something new. Oh, God, I've just said something like that!

:aah:

Anyway, I found a good blog with gifs and pics. Here:

http://sherlock.soup.io

I still haven't been to any English speaking Sherlock forum, because the Russian analogue of Facebook provides me with everything I need. So I can't recommend you anything (for the time being).

Thanks! There are so many great gifs. :roftl: I laughed so much when I saw this one. At first I thought it was just a drawing.

1945_88b2.gif

Oh, I'm OK with Russian. I understand almost everything. I can't speak, well I can a little, but I suppose I would be too shy to try with someone who speaks well. I learned it in school for about 8 years, but I'm like Mika with Chinese. :teehee::naughty:

So you can send me some links.

Thanks! There are so many great gifs. :roftl: I laughed so much when I saw this one. At first I thought it was just a drawing.

1945_88b2.gif

Oh, I'm OK with Russian. I understand almost everything. I can't speak, well I can a little, but I suppose I would be too shy to try with someone who speaks well. I learned it in school for about 8 years, but I'm like Mika with Chinese. :teehee::naughty:

So you can send me some links.

Ohh the most adequate place with fresh news and old interesting things is this http://sherlock-series.livejournal.com/ but I don't know if you need to register, hope there is no need in keeping your blog there :dunno:

Ohh the most adequate place with fresh news and old interesting things is this http://sherlock-series.livejournal.com/ but I don't know if you need to register, hope there is no need in keeping your blog there :dunno:

Thanks. :thumb_yello:It's really full with all sorts of information and very interesting. I didn't have to register.