i really have to read them, but there is only The Hound Of Baskerville in our library :tears::sneaky2:

You can probably get them online, since the copyright is expired. Or if all else fails there's an app with almost all of them in it. Free, thank god. :teehee:

You can probably get them online' date=' since the copyright is expired. Or if all else fails there's an app with almost all of them in it. Free, thank god. :teehee:[/quote']

my grandparents had them all and i read half of them, but then i got bored :mf_rosetinted:(i was like 9 :aah:) and i haven't been there for a long time

HI EVERYONE!!!!!! WOOO!!!!! IM HERE!!! :fangurl:

Hi! :hug: I wonder if you would ever come here :aah: Have you seen all our nice photos :naughty:

Yes it is. I have the whole collection except the Casebook :teehee: I'm gonna try to read them all :wub2:

You have, give me. I forgot to go to the library yesterday :tears:

Hi! :hug: I wonder if you would ever come here :aah: Have you seen all our nice photos :naughty:

i'm going to take over the Sherlock shelf in our library tomorrow and check every single book is there more of them than just Baskerville :mf_rosetinted: i promise! :mf_rosetinted: and read them all before Christmas! :mf_rosetinted:

Of course Id come here eventually, I love Sherlock :aah: YES I enjoyed the pictures very much. :teehee: And thats fine you'll get to the library eventually! :wink2:

i'm going to take over the Sherlock shelf in our library tomorrow and check every single book is there more of them than just Baskerville :mf_rosetinted: i promise! :mf_rosetinted: and read them all before Christmas! :mf_rosetinted:

Yay!!!! :naughty: Good idea :wink2: Honestly I didnt know if I would like the books as much but really they're just :fangurl:

Of course Id come here eventually' date=' I love Sherlock :aah: YES I enjoyed the pictures very much. :teehee: And thats fine you'll get to the library eventually! :wink2:[/quote']

It was just a matter of time then :naughty: Great, love the I have no friends picture, it's my favorite Benedict picture, that one and the gorgeous one I posted in the Benedict thread :naughty:

No, because I won't be home tomorrow :huh: So then I won't get the books until monday, and I won't to read them now. My Arsèn Lupin book is almost finished :tears: