• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was simply beautiful.

I'm not keen on opera but yeah that kinda changes things.:teehee:

I would go watch anything if it has mika in it xD Kinda like when my fangurl senses told me to go see Monte Carlo :teehee:

i have to go now, see you guys tomorrow :hug::huglove:

Bye :hug:

I would go watch anything if it has mika in it xD Kinda like when my fangurl senses told me to go see Monte Carlo :teehee:

Bye :hug:

Hehe. The film 'Get him to the greek' plays Love Today like halfway through.:teehee:

It's funny when I hear Mika or Gaga on the tv,in films or when I'm down my local shopping center. This is me >>> Omg it's Mika playing :excite: or if it's Gaga and in the shopping center I kinda want to dance along.:mf_rosetinted:

Hehe. The film 'Get him to the greek' plays Love Today like halfway through.:teehee:

It's funny when I hear Mika or Gaga on the tv,in films or when I'm down my local shopping center. This is me >>> Omg it's Mika playing :excite: or if it's Gaga and in the shopping center I kinda want to dance along.:mf_rosetinted:

I don't often hear mika anywhere besides my house and some movies. Most Americans have never ever heard any of his music :boxed: But I get really excited when his stuff plays in movies because I think "Some people will hear this, LOOOVVEE it, and a new freaka will be born ;)

At least gaga is super famous. Although a lot of people will make fun of her for stupid damn reasons and I want to punch their :badword: faces in

I don't often hear mika anywhere besides my house and some movies. Most Americans have never ever heard any of his music :boxed: But I get really excited when his stuff plays in movies because I think "Some people will hear this, LOOOVVEE it, and a new freaka will be born ;)

At least gaga is super famous. Although a lot of people will make fun of her for stupid damn reasons and I want to punch their :badword: faces in

Oh,well WAG gets played a bit in my shopping center :pinkbow: Haha it's not just movies it's also tv progams but it tends to be without the singing. Oh I know..most people at my school thinks she is a 'weirdo' due to how she dresses..little do they know that Gaga has actually changed millions of peoples lifes and has taught us how to love ourselves and that its okay to be you and that your sexuailty shouldn't matter. I get looked at like a freak due to my blue dip dyed hair but I always think now 'I don't care,this is who I am,stuff everyone else.'

Oh,well WAG gets played a bit in my shopping center :pinkbow: Haha it's not just movies it's also tv progams but it tends to be without the singing. Oh I know..most people at my school thinks she is a 'weirdo' due to how she dresses..little do they know that Gaga has actually changed millions of peoples lifes and has taught us how to love ourselves and that its okay to be you and that your sexuailty shouldn't matter. I get looked at like a freak due to my blue dip dyed hair but I always think now 'I don't care,this is who I am,stuff everyone else.'

Yeah she is such an inspiring and beautiful woman. It must be hard to understand unless you've experienced it firsthand though..

Want to dye my hair but don't know what. HELP.

Have you though about rainbow colours? Super cute :wub2: I'd say anything but bleached blonde, people have told me that it it made their hair really dry and damaged.

Yeah she is such an inspiring and beautiful woman. It must be hard to understand unless you've experienced it firsthand though..

Have you though about rainbow colours? Super cute :wub2: I'd say anything but bleached blonde, people have told me that it it made their hair really dry and damaged.

yeah..well maybe sooner or later karma will catach up with those people.

Long time no speak. :mf_rosetinted: How are things? :das:

Great :D How are you? :huglove:

I wish I could remember Gaga's quote she says about karma and bulling but I can't and I just replied to Gaga's new tweet xD

It was probably poetic genius, like always xD I haven't seen her tweet yet, better go check