• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if some day I will understand men. Why it's so complicated. He told me I am a good person, he is really good when he is with me but I am not perfect and this is the problem.

Too much men don't like big girl because of the society. All those men miss something good. If we don't have eyes, all can be so nice.:sad:

I don't know if some day I will understand men. Why it's so complicated. He told me I am a good person, he is really good when he is with me but I am not perfect and this is the problem.

Too much men don't like big girl because of the society. All those men miss something good. If we don't have eyes, all can be so nice.:sad:

:huglove: He is truly missing out. You are such a wonderful person, inside and out. He just needs to realize that.:hug:

:huglove: He is truly missing out. You are such a wonderful person, inside and out. He just needs to realize that.:hug:

Thank you. This is what I think too. I continue to see him. I am not awakward with my body now. He have to accept it and I told him. I don't know if he will succeed to but it's his proble. Unfortunately, I have to pay for a thing I can't really control. I am a big girl, I will always be a big girl. I just wait to see if some day he will can live with this.

Big girls are beautiful, you are beautiful, i'm sure. He just has to discover it. If he doesn't then he doesn't deserve you and he'll miss a chance to be loved.

Lucky... I've seen pies cuter than the babies I know... But maybe thats cus they all spit up on me at some point. :naughty:

:teehee: This baby was born after I had left, so I haven't seen it in real life. But its really cute in the pictures. At least turtles don't puke on you.:aah:

turtles bites and has very long and sharp claws D=

It sounds like you're describing Godzilla instead of a turtle :naughty: My elementary school used to have a garden with a pond that we all made together, and we had a box turtle petting zoo... It was adorable :blush-anim-cl:

It sounds like you're describing Godzilla instead of a turtle :naughty: My elementary school used to have a garden with a pond that we all made together' date=' and we had a box turtle petting zoo... It was adorable :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

I don't want to be awkward... but I have a question. Whats your name?:aah:

good morning :biggrin:

:mikadas:

hehe it's 3am in here

It sounds like you're describing Godzilla instead of a turtle :naughty: My elementary school used to have a garden with a pond that we all made together' date=' and we had a box turtle petting zoo... It was adorable :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

Godzilla :lmfao:

My best friend has two turtles. They were big D= and she feeded them with meat D=

hehe it's 3am in here

Godzilla :lmfao:

My best friend has two turtles. They were big D= and she feeded them with meat D=

Lol :lmfao: what in the world kind of turtle is THAT?! I never even knew turtles ate meat :mfr_lol: