The same exact thing happens to me ALL THE TIME. Then I never hear the people ever again!:hair: But it sounds like America is contemplating Mikas new music for radio. :boing:

:boing: That's great! :thumb_yello:

I thought you were leaving.:mf_rosetinted:

I just went back to cry a bit :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i almost got heart attack cos he said my name and he said he likes Celebrate! :excite:

:boing::excite: I'm excited for you!

I always get a heart attack when people say my name on the radio :aah:Okay, that sounded like they say my name everyday on the radio. But they have only said it once in the sam sentence as they said Mika :wub2:

9th? :blink: how is that possible? :blink: and you're even older than me:aah: (well, some months older i guess xD )

Intense dyslexia, my darling. And moving. I've been held back a few times.:blush-anim-cl:

Me either. Its so weird how when you were younger you were dying to be this age and in high school, but it doesn't feel any different. :huh:

exactly. and I know I'll feel even lazier when I'm in uni :aah:but I'd better do it :sneaky2:

exactly. and I know I'll feel even lazier when I'm in uni :aah:but I'd better do it :sneaky2:

I probably will be too... :fisch: I might actually do something if I'm interested in some of my classes. It also kind of depends on what I'll be studying too.

But I'm in the 12th next year and I'm two years older than you. How is that possible? :blink:

:blink: maybe because I'm turning 16 in august so you'll be one years older then :mf_rosetinted::aah::aah:

I probably will be too... :fisch: I might actually do something if I'm interested in some of my classes. It also kind of depends on what I'll be studying too.

who isn't lazy... :fisch::fisch: