Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5b61433461b411e19896123138142014_7.jpg

this is just me and the love of my life oh look his hand is on my waist hehehe

awwwwwwwwww.. you two are sooo cuuuuteee !!!!!! :wub2:

I did! it's awesome :wub2: if we don't count some parts:aah::aah:

:teehee:

Phaha yea :aah:

I'm fine, just wish it would be warmer outside.

Haha :lmfao: Poor dad :itsok::aah:

wish it'd be warmer? Dude I wish that I'm in Canada now, it's hot as hell here! :aah:

He got really mad and it's scary. He said that his computer is working too slow for his working pace and he might throw it away soon :bored: and guess what? I might get it! :aah: well I'm rather excited because it's a brand new computer, but I might regret cause I can't do anything on there like gaming :sad: but there's a webcam on there :yay:

wish it'd be warmer? Dude I wish that I'm in Canada now, it's hot as hell here! :aah:

He got really mad and it's scary. He said that his computer is working too slow for his working pace and he might throw it away soon :bored: and guess what? I might get it! :aah: well I'm rather excited because it's a brand new computer, but I might regret cause I can't do anything on there like gaming :sad: but there's a webcam on there :yay:

I want to come to you then. Here's only like 18 degrees and I'm freezing.

That's great :thumb_yello: I've would have been excited too. I love to get new stuff :aah:

You can't, why not? :blink: Yay, webcam! :yay:

sorry but I have to go now. See you all later folks!

Okay, bye! :bye: Have to eat anyway :wink2:

Hello there!!:huglove:

I've been trying to choose a pic of Mika and make a T-shirt of it... but I can't:sad: He is sooo adorable in every photo:aah: .... I need your help guys, please :pray: here is the link http://photobucket.com/mika-t-shirt

I will be so thankful if you say what you think:hug:

heeey Siiri :hug:

asfdskjk i would take 8, 11 or 14 :wink2:

nope:teehee: what happened yesterday?:das:

one radio guy mentioned me and Mika in same sentence :excite: and said he likes Celebrate and played Relax :excite:

Hello there!!:huglove:

I've been trying to choose a pic of Mika and make a T-shirt of it... but I can't:sad: He is sooo adorable in every photo:aah: .... I need your help guys, please :pray: here is the link http://photobucket.com/mika-t-shirt

I will be so thankful if you say what you think:hug:

my fav:take 2 or 10 or the last one! :thumb_yello:

heeey Siiri :hug:

asfdskjk i would take 8, 11 or 14 :wink2:

one radio guy mentioned me and Mika in same sentence :excite: and said he likes Celebrate and played Relax :excite:

Annu!!!:hug::hug:

thhaaannkkkyyyouuuu!!! =D

say what??:shocked: I understand why you are soooo happy:mikalove: and this guy is awesome!:naughty: