• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good ol' Virginia! The east coast is fun :blush-anim-cl: whats it like in Oregon?

I love the east coast! Especially Boston.:wub2: Oregon is.... Rainy. And hot.:aah: With lots of hipsters and animals.

Alright! Maybe if we're lucky it'll get made into a movie... QUICK' date=' pitch me some ideas and I'll credit you when we cast! Or... When I make a movie out of troll face meme pictures ;)

Ehhhh... Ehhh... I dont know!:shocked: I wrote one once, with 3 parts. I'm proud of it...

Ehhhh... Ehhh... I dont know!:shocked: I wrote one once, with 3 parts. I'm proud of it...

If I can find it I'll read it :hi5: It's okay if you haven't got anything, I'll still credit you as inspo :thumb_yello: I'll come up with something. I used to write fanfic for twilight, and somehow I managed to make that interesting (despite how many people HATE the original):naughty:

If I can find it I'll read it :hi5: It's okay if you haven't got anything' date=' I'll still credit you as inspo :thumb_yello: I'll come up with something. I used to write fanfic for twilight, and somehow I managed to make that interesting (despite how many people HATE the original):naughty:[/quote']

Mine is.... I don't know. I love how I wrote it, but I'm ashamed of whats about.:aah:

Twilight? There is two types of people in the world. People who will admit to going through the Twilight phase. And liars.

Mine is.... I don't know. I love how I wrote it, but I'm ashamed of whats about.:aah:

Twilight? There is two types of people in the world. People who will admit to going through the Twilight phase. And liars.

Are you just gonna leave me here guessing what it's about? Cus I might get a dirty mind if this sits too long... :aah::fisch: Did you WANT me to assume the worst? :naughty: At least I went through the Twilight thing fairly young, the books came out when I was in 4th grade :doh:

Are you just gonna leave me here guessing what it's about? Cus I might get a dirty mind if this sits too long... :aah::fisch: Did you WANT me to assume the worst? :naughty: At least I went through the Twilight thing fairly young' date=' the books came out when I was in 4th grade :doh:[/quote']

Its not as bad as most, but I still don't want to show people.:aah: If you ever find it, let me know. If not, tough titties.:aah:

I was in the 5th and 6th grade when they were HUGE! Like, movies and sh*t.

Its not as bad as most, but I still don't want to show people.:aah: If you ever find it, let me know. If not, tough titties.:aah:

I was in the 5th and 6th grade when they were HUGE! Like, movies and sh*t.

I WILL find it eventually.... Just know that :mf_rosetinted: If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm 14 (15 5th December) Rest assured, I DO NOT know where you live lol :naughty:

I WILL find it eventually.... Just know that :mf_rosetinted: If you don't mind me asking' date=' how old are you? I'm 14 (15 5th December) Rest assured, I DO NOT know where you live lol :naughty:[/quote']

Ha. You probably won't. Heres a hint. It's in the deep dark trenches of Tumblr. Its 3 parts, but really spaced out. Okay, thats all im telling you.:aah:

I'm 16 (17 on January 12th) but I'm just now going into the 9th grade because... well.... I'm very dyslexic and all around odd person. People dont understand me.

Even if you did know where I lived, you wouldnt want to come here.:aah:

Ha. You probably won't. Heres a hint. It's in the deep dark trenches of Tumblr. Its 3 parts, but really spaced out. Okay, thats all im telling you.:aah:

I'm 16 (17 on January 12th) but I'm just now going into the 9th grade because... well.... I'm very dyslexic and all around odd person. People dont understand me.

Even if you did know where I lived, you wouldnt want to come here.:aah:

MWAHAHAHAHA.... I WILL FIND IT! I like a good challenge!... I wish I could sympathize more with you... I may be a very odd person but I'm not dyslexic. But sometimes I see words in smells and color... Only certain ones... Like Mika's name is neon green and smells like a mixture of wet tar and barbie hair :/ ohhh that made it sound way worse than it is ;)

Edited by StarryEyed<3

MWAHAHAHAHA.... I WILL FIND IT! I like a good challenge!... I wish I could sympathize more with you... I may be a very odd person but I'm not dyslexic. But sometimes I see words in smells and color... Only certain ones... Like Mika's name is neon green and smells like a mixture of wet tar and barbie hair :/

:wink2:

Yeah, dyslexia has really messed up my life. I'm just a weird person in general... The way I act is different.

I LOVE the smell of Barbie Hair!!:aah: I don't know about wet tar?:aah:

Ha. Hahah. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. I just got chewed out on Facebook for correcting someones spelling in the middle of a fight she was having with someone else. Then she unfriended me.:naughty: Is it wrong that I am proud right now? Ha. She unfriended me.... I sent her another friend request..... I have no life....

Everyone is sleeping... In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of my friend Alli (in the front) and I (with the lipstick) derping on the school bus on the way to a basketball game.401269_377502438945898_1096210475_n.jpg

why so early? :shocked::shocked::aah: I woke at 11, then slept agan when my bro left home and now woke again xD

i dno :aah: i just woke up :aah: :aah:

I already translated one article on MFC for you guys :teehee:

One of my favorite bands is doing something really cool. They made a documentary about their career and are premiering it in select cities all over the US. They're going to be at every premiere and there will be a red carpet and everything. I got an invitation in the mail, but I can't go because I'll be out on the other side of the country that weekend. :sad: Its so upsetting, its like a once in a lifetime thing. :tears:

oh so I see you've been working :mf_rosetinted::aah: what article? :teehee:

Yes :das: :das:

Just an interview... It's at the Õllesummer thread. =)

One of my favorite bands is doing something really cool. They made a documentary about their career and are premiering it in select cities all over the US. They're going to be at every premiere and there will be a red carpet and everything. I got an invitation in the mail, but I can't go because I'll be out on the other side of the country that weekend. :sad: Its so upsetting, its like a once in a lifetime thing. :tears:

Owww.. That sucks babe... Can't change the trip's date either? :huh: