• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if I like it or not. I've heard it in shops and the vid is just odd.:aah:

In shops :blink: It's played all the time here on the radio! :wub2:

I thought that too, but then I understood it and now it's one of my favorite music videos :mf_rosetinted:

Ye, you start school when you're 7 :wink2: Or you don't? :aah:

I was 6 when I went to the first grade :aah: but now kids go to school when they're 5 :boxed: that's why my little cousin is always lazy to study. she just wants to play :naughty:

In shops :blink: It's played all the time here on the radio! :wub2:

I thought that too, but then I understood it and now it's one of my favorite music videos :mf_rosetinted:

Yes :P like on the radio in shops xD It was playing in New Look on Sunday :3 It was like,guess that song xD

I started school when I was five, and that was a year later than I should have done. It just depends on the country. In Sweden you go to school 3 years later than in England-crazy!

I was 6 when I went to the first grade :aah: but now kids go to school when they're 5 :boxed: that's why my little cousin is always lazy to study. she just wants to play :naughty:

5! :shocked: Omg, that's the best time, you can't go in school when you're that young!

Yes :P like on the radio in shops xD It was playing in New Look on Sunday :3 It was like,guess that song xD

Aha, i understand. :wink2: Never heard of the store but yeah it was probably that song :aah:

5! :shocked: Omg, that's the best time, you can't go in school when you're that young!

Aha, i understand. :wink2: Never heard of the store but yeah it was probably that song :aah:

yeah :aah: I was in kindergarten at that time but I hated that place :sneaky2: wish I were at school so now I'd have just one year left :naughty:

I started school when I was five, and that was a year later than I should have done. It just depends on the country. In Sweden you go to school 3 years later than in England-crazy!

4! :shocked: Omg, it gets worse ans worse. Poor children... I remember how I suffered when I was 7, did absolute not want to start school. Loved my kindergarten.

yeah :aah: I was in kindergarten at that time but I hated that place :sneaky2: wish I were at school so now I'd have just one year left :naughty:

How could you hate kindergarten? :blink: It was the best time ever! Still miss it...

How could you hate kindergarten? :blink: It was the best time ever! Still miss it...

me not. :sneaky2: hated all the kids (well not all xD ) all the teachers and all the food there :aah:

I have to go now so see ya guys tomorrow :huglove:

"catch ya later" :mikacool:

me not. :sneaky2: hated all the kids (well not all xD ) all the teachers and all the food there :aah:

I have to go now so see ya guys tomorrow :huglove:

"catch ya later" :mikacool:

Okay, but I still can't believe it. I hated some kids too, but all my best friends where there so you could play all day long with a lot of fun toys you didn't have at home :wub2:

I have to go too, so Goodnight :huglove:

Check out their website :3 If you are a pure girly girl and like shopping then thats a pretty good store to shop from.:wink2: