• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks! Granted' date=' I never had much of a choice anyway :wink2: I used to hate it, and begged everyone to call me Lizzie (based off my middle name, Elizabeth)[/quote']

I've never really liked mine.:huh: After I started loving Mika though, I like it a lot more.:biggrin2:My middle name is Piper, so no one would even consider calling me that.:sneaky2:

Thanks! Granted' date=' I never had much of a choice anyway :wink2: I used to hate it, and begged everyone to call me Lizzie (based off my middle name, Elizabeth)[/quote']

:D Elizabeth is my middle name too :mikalove:

I've always disliked my first name cuz it's too normal for me :mikacool:

I've never really liked mine.:huh: After I started loving Mika though, I like it a lot more.:biggrin2:My middle name is Piper, so no one would even consider calling me that.:sneaky2:

Oh, I would do anything for that name... I'd catch a grenade :naughty: Piper is quite a cute name, actually!

Oh' date=' I would do anything for that name... I'd catch a grenade :naughty: Piper is quite a cute name, actually![/quote']

I'd catch a grenade for yaaaaa!!!!!:aah::teehee: I like my name because it sounds like Mika.:biggrin2: I LOVE the name Piper, but whenever I told someone to call me that they would be like "No! Thats not a real name!" Yes it is! I babysat a little girl with that name!

My first name is Carolina. Maybe doesn't sounds so bad, but it's toooooo common >.< I'm too different for using a so common name :mikacool:

Really? It can't be very common, you're the 1st person i met with that name... It's lovely! :wub2:

I'd catch a grenade for yaaaaa!!!!!:aah::teehee: I like my name because it sounds like Mika.:biggrin2: I LOVE the name Piper, but whenever I told someone to call me that they would be like "No! Thats not a real name!" Yes it is! I babysat a little girl with that name!

Not a real name, Phooey! It's on your birth certificate, ain't it? :mf_rosetinted:

Really? It can't be very common' date=' you're the 1st person i met with that name... It's lovely! :wub2:[/quote']

aawee thanks! ... but's that's cause you don't live in latinamerica :teehee: in every single class that I've been, there's someone else named the same way :aah:

aawee thanks! ... but's that's cause you don't live in latinamerica :teehee: in every single class that I've been, there's someone else named the same way :aah:

Ouch:teehee: once in my class there were 5 people all named Ryan... 2 were girls, and the rest had the same last initial...

GOOD MORNING ! :D I still haven't gone to bed yet :aah:

hehe it's 3am in here

Godzilla :lmfao:

My best friend has two turtles. They were big D= and she feeded them with meat D=

oh man :D where are you living people :lmfao:.

It´s 9:30 a.m. here :aah:

Not a real name' date=' Phooey! It's on your birth certificate, ain't it? :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Exactly! Thank you for seeing my point!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm reading fanfiction... Wow you guys are creative.....:shocked:

Ouch:teehee: once in my class there were 5 people all named Ryan... 2 were girls' date=' and the rest had the same last initial...[/quote']

I know 2 girls who have my same name, i mean, first name and last name :aah: and just one of them is my cousin :aah:

oh man :D where are you living people :lmfao:.

It´s 9:30 a.m. here :aah:

Well no matter, Im here anyways... Summer messes up my sleep patterns. I won't fall asleep until my ipad runs out of charge! 24% to go! When it's wakie wakie time for me all you guys are asleep :aah: so O have to wait until 3 am...:mf_rosetinted:

Well no matter' date=' Im here anyways... Summer messes up my sleep patterns. I won't fall asleep until my ipad runs out of charge! 24% to go! When it's wakie wakie time for me all you guys are asleep :aah: so O have to wait until 3 am...:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

What part of the US do you live in? I'm in Oregon.

Well no matter' date=' Im here anyways... Summer messes up my sleep patterns. I won't fall asleep until my ipad runs out of charge! 24% to go! When it's wakie wakie time for me all you guys are asleep :aah: so O have to wait until 3 am...:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

... it's winter in here :aah: God the worls is so weird :aah: