• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

screen.png

Its no wonder everyone thinks we are so terrible. This is the Top Comment on Neo's You Make Feel Like Dancing video....

I love Neo. I love Mika. Lets get along.

Oh, I hate people that posts comments like that, and what's even worse is that people like it...

Oh, I hate people that posts comments like that, and what's even worse is that people like it...

Thats what I was thinking!!! Neo is a FABULOUS musician! It really blows my mind that someone would think it was appropriate to post such a thing!! It no wonder people are always saying how cruel us Mika fans are! They are just looking at the wrong people!!

Thats what I was thinking!!! Neo is a FABULOUS musician! It really blows my mind that someone would think it was appropriate to post such a thing!! It no wonder people are always saying how cruel us Mika fans are! They are just looking at the wrong people!!

I've actually no idea who Neo is but I'm still still get angry when people post comments like that. It makes us look bad, and you just don't post comments like that it's really childish!

Someone said we're cruel?

Crazy-yes, cruel-never.

And what about the Beavers saying stuff like Kurt Cobain, MJ, Freddie, etc. are untalented and lame?:sneaky2:

I've actually no idea who Neo is but I'm still still get angry when people post comments like that. It makes us look bad, and you just don't post comments like that it's really childish!

He was a Eurovision Finalist, I believe. I didn't know who he was until my MFC friend showed me. Now I love him.:naughty:

Crazy-yes, cruel-never.

And what about the Beavers saying stuff like Kurt Cobain, MJ, Freddie, etc. are untalented and lame?:sneaky2:

Ohhhhh yes, cruel. There is a lot of hype that this site is just a bunch of creepy old people bullying new comers and talking sexual fantasy. Trust me. I've seen people complain about us, and it's not pretty.:boxed:

Crazy-yes, cruel-never.

That's the reason why no one likes the "belibers"...

He was a Eurovision Finalist, I believe. I didn't know who he was until my MFC friend showed me. Now I love him.:naughty:

Aha, well I'll listen to him tomorrow (today) my wife is calling, in other words I'm going to bed with my bed :aah:

Goodnight everyone!

Aha, well I'll listen to him tomorrow (today) my wife is calling, in other words I'm going to bed with my bed :aah:

Goodnight everyone!

Goodnight!!:hug: Sweet Mika dreams!!

Ohhhhh yes, cruel. There is a lot of hype that this site is just a bunch of creepy old people bullying new comers and talking sexual fantasy. Trust me. I've seen people complain about us, and it's not pretty.:boxed:

I say:come at me bro :boxing:

I didn't fight my cousin for 10 years for nothing.