One Direction

cat_loves_mika

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their documentary; One Direction: A Year in the Making.

Here's the part where Harry is crying. :tears:

[YOUTUBE]-4akakOJqRs[/YOUTUBE]

Don't understand what Louis is saying in the beginning, what have happened?

• 2 months later...

May I join this thread please? I've become a bit obsessed with the lads of late and I need some kind of outlet where I can talk about them. I nearly started a blog about them, but I decided it was just too much work :naughty:

I'm envious of you girls with tickets to see them. I will confess I did not even know they existed when the tickets for them to come to Australia at the end of this year went on sale, so no chance of me seeing them then.

But considering this is their second trip out here in the space of two years and Mika's done two trips to Australia since 2007 (I should say including 2007), the chances of me getting to see them sometime in the next couple of years is infinitely higher than my chances of seeing Mika again in my lifetime (and I've only actually seen him once because when he came here the first time, in 2007, I didn't know who he was til later in the year and had missed the gig.)

May I join this thread please? I've become a bit obsessed with the lads of late and I need some kind of outlet where I can talk about them. I nearly started a blog about them, but I decided it was just too much work :naughty:

I'm envious of you girls with tickets to see them. I will confess I did not even know they existed when the tickets for them to come to Australia at the end of this year went on sale, so no chance of me seeing them then.

But considering this is their second trip out here in the space of two years and Mika's done two trips to Australia since 2007 (I should say including 2007), the chances of me getting to see them sometime in the next couple of years is infinitely higher than my chances of seeing Mika again in my lifetime (and I've only actually seen him once because when he came here the first time, in 2007, I didn't know who he was til later in the year and had missed the gig.)

Of course you can join! :pinkbow: we'd love to have you!

Yeah, it's not fun missing your favourite artist on tour. I never get to see Nokia because he doesn't come close to me.. Ever. :bleh: At least I get to see 1D though. You'll definitely have another chance to see them soon!